how to buy rp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fluid8472

03-04-2011

dear riot how do u expect me to buy rp when it says in the client that i am blocked from buying rp in the store. I am an earning adult and desperately want to buy my champs and skins and bundles when they come out. I live in pakistan so i have no access to your store for rp.

It explicitly says in the store when i click purchase rp that i am blocked from performing that action with a black screen and bold white text.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

Hi fluid,

Unfortunately due to mainly legal reasons some areas of the world are unable to purchase RP. If you're getting this error, unfortunately you will be unable to buy RP at this time. Sorry!

fluid8472

03-04-2011

awww but but i wanna support this game man. since prepaid cards aren't available in my country and i cant avail the credit card option i can't pay for rp. I wish ya guys wld be able to find a middle ground or something like an online prepaid card on amazon or something so tht guys like me can show our community support to your great game. and btw i buy ps3 games and steam stuff all the time just wish u guys were credit card friendly =(

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

Trust me, I really doubt Riot would block people from paying for their game without good reason, that would be a bit backwards wouldn't it? :-)

Kenzaky

07-29-2011

... lol u like loose money?

Pr0SkyGon

07-29-2011

It is not very important to buy rp cause u can earn ip for every games to unlock item(exerp skin) so all u need is keep playing.