Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Welcome to Grab Club (Blitzcrank)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DinerCar

06-07-2011

Saved as blitzDANK.txt in my champion guides folder

5h4p3

06-08-2011

Yeah, I'm in the overdrive first category,

usually I take level 1 in fist,
then grab, then alternate two levels of overdrive with 1 level of fist...

Most of the time, the speed is more important than the damage. Even if you're solo, the speed allows for steady hit-and-runs... (Speed through the bushes, show up behind them, pop them in the air, then back into the bushes before they can retaliate)

Also, Blitz can use some interesting mastery setups,

My personal fave is 1-14-15, (1 for exhaust, the slow and the defense debuff make for excellent first bloods)

the 15 in the utility tree for the movement speed, while the 14 gives you strength of spirit and a bit more health. I've been running movement speed quints as well... at that point, blitz doesn't need quickness boots to be a chasing monster. Blitz is all about positioning and baiting your opponents, speed is his primary weapon.

LydeckerCain

Recruiter

07-18-2011

Quote:
5h4p3:
Also, Blitz can use some interesting mastery setups,

My personal fave is 1-14-15, (1 for exhaust, the slow and the defense debuff make for excellent first bloods)

the 15 in the utility tree for the movement speed, while the 14 gives you strength of spirit and a bit more health. I've been running movement speed quints as well... at that point, blitz doesn't need quickness boots to be a chasing monster. Blitz is all about positioning and baiting your opponents, speed is his primary weapon.

This is certainly a strong way of shoring up Blitz. If I were running a Def/Utility mastery setup, I'd feel more free to switch up my runes.

I definitely feel that movement speed is critical to playing a good Blitz, and you are entirely correct that positioning is what Blitz is about.

LunaticRedEyeS

Senior Recruiter

07-18-2011

Ap or AD is better?

LydeckerCain

Recruiter

07-18-2011

Quote:
LunaticRedEyeS:
Ap or AD is better?

In general:
AD is:
-Squishier
-Better at pushing towers throughout the majority of the game
-Chasing is easier
-Overall easier to build and itemize for

AP is:
-Tankier
-Burstier
-Slower than most AD builds, and therefore not quite at good at chasing.
-Less Utility

RoCCocheLLo

07-27-2011

May I apply for a membership for this club?