Welcome to Grab Club (Blitzcrank)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roi Salad

Senior Member

04-06-2011

I support this guide, and you should as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crazyflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-06-2011

Rule
26. You can break #1 because you also have a knockup and a silence...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LydeckerCain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyflames View Post
Rule
26. You can break #1 because you also have a knockup and a silence...
Rule 26 amended into the rules of grab club. Thank-you for your time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LydeckerCain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-12-2011

Added some thoughts on boots. More to come as I get the motivation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOmnipotentone

Senior Member

04-12-2011

Max out Overdrive first, your CD on grab and power fist make them nonviable to be leveling up early game. However, ya Grab first is a must on Blitz without that early game there's nothing to do but tower hug until you get it. Blitz is great at defending towers with only one lvl in grab and one lvl in power fist. At level two your tower is protected against the people your laning against, exception of course if 4-5 come at you at once... although I have fended the entire team off alone as blitz, didn't kill them all but didn't take my tower either.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goth Skunk

Senior Member

04-12-2011

Rule #27: Thou shalt NEVER grab Amumu. EVER.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wangtime

Junior Member

04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LydeckerCain View Post
Second post update with some strats. Woo
Your guide shows you have only the basest knowledge of how LoL is played. Your strats would have been okay a year ago, maybe, but since then we've progressed from the stone age of LoL.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LydeckerCain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wangtime View Post
Your guide shows you have only the basest knowledge of how LoL is played. Your strats would have been okay a year ago, maybe, but since then we've progressed from the stone age of LoL.
I have suffered great harm due to your scathing and highly accurate assessment of my guide and knowledge of League of Legends. Rest assured I am uninstalling my game and crying in a corner now.







/sarcasm


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LydeckerCain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOmnipotentone View Post
Max out Overdrive first, your CD on grab and power fist make them nonviable to be leveling up early game. However, ya Grab first is a must on Blitz without that early game there's nothing to do but tower hug until you get it. Blitz is great at defending towers with only one lvl in grab and one lvl in power fist. At level two your tower is protected against the people your laning against, exception of course if 4-5 come at you at once... although I have fended the entire team off alone as blitz, didn't kill them all but didn't take my tower either.
In a premade situation, unless any counter-jungling is happening, I grab powerfist so my lane partner and I can clear the golem camp before heading into lane. Although overdrive may be a faster kill, the knock-up helps reduce the damage taken doing this.

With the correct laning partner, powerfist is a decently powerful harassment tool in lane. Unless the enemy is starting with more armor than usual due to runes (or the rare cloth armor and the like), powerfist deals an amount of damage that cannot be ignored.

My decision to level powerfist to five first really comes from a desire to have damage output. To me, overdrive is first and foremost about the movement speed. The attack speed bonus is secondary.

Grab, the cooldown on it being as long as it is, gets leveled last. Not only does this mean more powerfists, more overdrives, it means I'm putting effort into not missing my grabs. Generally, grabbing one enemy and watching your team devour them is enough to turn a teamfight around real quick- but not before you grab is at least a few seconds closer to being up again.


Small update to the guide, nothing major as of yet... (MORE TO COME EVENTUALLY)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Bssss Alot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

06-07-2011

grab club real