Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Welcome to Grab Club (Blitzcrank)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AreYouReady2Die

03-04-2011

To Xahnfink.. If your in high elo looking for a guide on blitz, and don't already know that a gank grab is better, you must be getting carried somehow.

Guides are to help new players learn a champ, or to perfect a strategy, quit trolling nerd.

LydeckerCain

Recruiter

03-10-2011

Second post update with some strats. Woo

Chaplain Cassius

03-10-2011

My favourite thing to do is to pull their main tank/cc over a wall and then flash over said wall into the team fight.

Shuri

Recruiter

03-10-2011

Second post helps immensely, with his synergy with other champs and what he should be doing at certain points of the game. Makes it a much better read for people just starting Blitz, and might have a thing or two more people should try (I love Overdrive into Powerfist as a replacement for grab on a fleeing foe :3)

Good work, bro, keep it coming.

Low Key Lyesmith

03-10-2011

I've faced a lot fo Blitzcranks. Frankly, once you l2dodge his arm, which is ridiculously easy to do, he doesn't have much utility other than tanking.

corallein

03-10-2011

Quote:
AreYouReady2Die:
And to the poster before me, grab @ level 1 is rarely worth it, unless you laneing with someone who can roflstomp them for you, the punch knockup @ 1 and pull @ 2 typically leads to kills more often than an escape @ 5% hp.

Just from 200 wins as him, without the punch grab is worthless, just have patience @ level 2 they aren't as scared of a grab as they are when they first see you and will misstep more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40TrTssl4SY should be sufficient response to this.

5h4p3

03-10-2011

Quote:
Phynn51:
I've faced a lot fo Blitzcranks. Frankly, once you l2dodge his arm, which is ridiculously easy to do, he doesn't have much utility other than tanking.

That's because most of them play as though their arm is their only weapon. Overdrive and power fist are more than enough to ruin someone's day, and as long as you're not impatient with your ult, and you have someone isolated, his passive ult will churn out more damage than a pair of sunfires.

GregoryCorso

03-10-2011

Quote:
corallein:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40TrTssl4SY should be sufficient response to this.

l1 brawls don't happen in pubs (also all blitzcranks should save their hooks for when they try to flash away)

LydeckerCain

Recruiter

04-05-2011

Second post updated with late-game item thoughts.

Shuri

Recruiter

04-05-2011

Holy balls you updated this thread.