! Stop Hating On New Players !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NiceSPDR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinistral View Post
And that excuses them to flame others?

It's people like that, that cause new comers to leave before they get a taste of the actual game.
Thats exactly why I'm creating this thread lol. Ive seen quite a few new players quit after their 2nd game because of being harassed. And for experienced players think of it this way.... Your getting rid of possible future spenders on LoL. So basically you hurt new players, you hurt LoL

RedJack3t

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

yeah coz those derps at level 30 only just started playing.
Derp

NiceSPDR

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaynea View Post
I know what you mean let's hope you have better game from now on =/
Not me, its been happening to new players and recently its been happening to my friends who have just started the game

blazein1

03-04-2011

i dont mind ppl not knowing how to play but its super annoying when they come to ranked and i get stuck with someone who has just hit lvl 30 and has 4-11 ranked matchs played

NiceSPDR

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MendedSlinky View Post
The title of this thread should simply be changed to "Stop hating on players" ommiting the "new".
Comments like
"OMFG YOU **** SUCK" or
"**** YOU YOU **** FEEDER"
are never appropriate. Just because I'm level 30 doesn't mean I'm the best player in the world. I make mistakes, get over it!
if i could change the name i would but i mostly made it because I've usually disregarded the harassing untill it started happening to my friends who joined, then i jus couldn't let it keep going