! Stop Hating On New Players !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NiceSPDR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

And also i'm not talking about some people who just don't listen to what you want. Im talking about people who dont really know how to play

Ketsuka

03-04-2011

People will use the term noob for everything "sh*t up noob" you have 0-1-15 assist by getting ksed "F***ing noob your score suck..." oh I'm getting spirit visage on trundle "omg you noob your not even tank f***ing noob" and in the end they wonder why the person being call noob is still going to feed or play badly cause your treating him badly. I'd rather improve when someone Compliment me. What's more I think if you piss the player off he would just try to make you more angry.
-Since when 1 match tells you how good you are? maybe your having a bad day.
-When the "so pro" dies for defense he always gonna say Oh f***ing noob team or LAGG
-Don't forget you were also a noob at everything, I bet the first time you've played LOL you didn't know you had to reconnect after you left or wait till it ends to play another match.

NiceSPDR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaynea View Post
People will use the term noob for everything "sh*t up noob" you have 0-1-15 assist by getting ksed "F***ing noob your score suck..." oh I'm getting spirit visage on trundle "omg you noob your not even tank f***ing noob" and in the end they wonder why the person being call noob is still going to feed or play badly cause your treating him badly. I'd rather improve when someone Compliment me. What's more I think if you piss the player off he would just try to make you more angry.
-When the "so pro" dies for defense he always gonna say Oh f***ing noob team or LAGG
-Don't forget you were also a noob at everything, I bet the first time you've played LOL you didn't know you had to reconnect after you left or wait till it ends to play another match.
What i mean is the harassing even after the match, ive seen it tons of time were a new player asking how to play in a match gets sworn at and put down by some player just for not knowing what to do

Ketsuka

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSV Brutal1ty View Post
What i mean is the harassing even after the match, ive seen it tons of time were a new player asking how to play in a match gets sworn at and put down by some player just for not knowing what to do
I know what you mean let's hope you have better game from now on =/

BloodGod22

03-04-2011

Dont blame it on somebody else becouse you suck please.

If you dont give them a reason to rage they wont, so learn to pull your own weight.

NiceSPDR

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaynea View Post
i also agree with what your saying if someone is puttin you down you're more likely to do worse. However if you tell them what they are doing wrong and what they can do to fix it they will do alot better

PriorityOne

03-04-2011

No one hates the girl that goes 5 / 0 / 10 and carries hard.

Chances are if you're getting "hated on for being new" then you're doing terribly and trying to excuse it by saying you're new.

Sinistral

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao View Post
People don't know that they are new players, they only know that they aren't playing the way they want them to play. "Newb" means "new player" about as often as "gay" means "homosexual."
And that excuses them to flame others?

It's people like that, that cause new comers to leave before they get a taste of the actual game.

NiceSPDR

03-04-2011

Mostly that excuse you can dismiss just by looking at their level

MendedSlinky

Recruiter

03-04-2011

The title of this thread should simply be changed to "Stop hating on players" ommiting the "new".
Comments like
"OMFG YOU **** SUCK" or
"**** YOU YOU **** FEEDER"
are never appropriate. Just because I'm level 30 doesn't mean I'm the best player in the world. I make mistakes, get over it!