Holy **** please nerf purple caster minion.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlueCasterMinion

02-05-2010

We're so similar, and yet purple is so OP...

KirbyHero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferim View Post
One time I saw Purple Caster Minion coming for me, and so I figured I was just completely done for. Lucky for me, my team's Ashe tried to help me escape by launching Arrow at it, but it PASSED RIGHT THROUGH HIM!! What on Earth is that?? Please fix!
Yeah, it doesn't help that the character has all sorts of bugs that are making him even more OP. I saw a buddy with full health running away from PCM so I came over with my Alistar to headbutt him away. But it wouldn't target! Then the thing twin killed us. I had flash too but his range is insane......

NERF PLOX

GearsPoweredfool

02-05-2010

I heard they nerfed blue caster minion to do as much damage as katarina, while buffing purple. So expect next patch to see Blue become OP, while purple becomes useless.

MegaZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2010

PCM are way too OP. The other team just stacked all healers, so I got an executioner's calling, BUT it doesn't work on PCM. NERF PLEASE!

ninja

02-05-2010

I can't lane properly with Amumu when against purple caster minion. He keeps casting fear on me, and Amumu just runs back to the fountain crying. Only reason Amumu is sad is because of PCM. If you guys had a conscience you would release a hotfix to nerf PCM immediately.

SlyGoat

02-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaZero View Post
PCM are way too OP. The other team just stacked all healers, so I got an executioner's calling, BUT it doesn't work on PCM. NERF PLEASE!
To everyone saying PCM isn't viable at high level:

GG.

ninja

02-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
To everyone saying PCM isn't viable at high level:

GG.
Ask any Top 500 Elo players. PCM is TOP TIER.

Grimkrieg

02-05-2010

Guys I think we should back off PCM. I was playing some dragon age and he showed up and wiped my entire party except for Morrigan, whom he invited back to LoL for a "little fun"; he said that we are all QQ losers and had better STFU and L2P or he will branch out an pwn us in all games.

GrooveRut

02-05-2010

"OP" I shout. PCM has an Hallucinate ability just like Shaco, except it is not his ult and it makes 2 copies of him. You can't tell which PCM is the real one. It is BS. My guess is RIOT will make some kinda potion that will detect copies and call it 'balance'. GG RIOT, don't fix the champ, just make a band-aid.

StretchyStretch

02-05-2010

How is he OP if hes so easily countered by one item, madreds.

I mean, no one can be OP if they are made useless by one item, right?