Holy **** please nerf purple caster minion.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The SHP

02-04-2010

PCM is so OP. I was playing trist yesterday on my smurf, and that Purple Caster Minion just wouldn't stop coming. I mean, here i am, pushing the lane with my 6 pickaxes, which you'd think is OP enough to stop anything, and this PCM comes along. I barely survive my encounter with him, needless to say, and i swear i had killed him, but seconds later he's there again, harassing me, like he's got revive and teleport on no CD. I even used buster shot on him, thought i could blast him away and escape, but he just walked right back up and started wailing on me again.

The worst part is, I wasn't kidding about having 6 pickaxes or buster shot-ing minions, yesterday i was in a match where the opponents had 2 leavers, so we all just joked around.

Copybass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-04-2010

I swear to god, I just played a match, and I saw 3 PCMs in one lane; what, did their ENTIRE TEAM get to choose PCM? It's getting to the point where PCM's just so OP and Buggy that I don't even want to leave the fountain, and even then I need to watch out.

FagelBagel

02-04-2010

Looks like the negotiations between Chuck and the PCM didn't go too well. The PCM took a piss in the server box and sent Chuck 2 hours away to get a new one...

Mazurka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2010

God, I just faced a PCM on the blue team. Our PCM sucked balls. He was simply outplayed at every teamclash, so we ended up losing. Nerf PCM plz.

bad element

02-04-2010

I lol that **** up with some -% death and movespeed runs.

Awesomenesss

02-04-2010

They just keep coming...

LoveMePlease

02-04-2010

lol..Blue Caster Minion is underpowered. OMG! Balance this out!

nrouns

02-04-2010

ALMOST killed me right before the server crashed.

Droog

02-04-2010

****, 1200 range? those pricks can bd better than twitch with just their auto attack

madrojian

02-04-2010

you know, i heard purple caster minion eats babies, and supports the nazi party. rumors, maybe, but i wouldn't be surprised by a hacking ******* like the pcm.