Holy **** please nerf purple caster minion.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigtimeNovak

02-04-2010

Either nerf PCM or...

Expect MASS QUITS.

TaigaStance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-04-2010

My Rammus with 2 maxed out warmogs, thornmail, and a sunfire didn't stand a chance. I rolled in thinking it would be an even fight, taunted him, and I died half a second later.

SlyGoat

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigtimeNovak View Post
Expect MASS QUITS.
QFT

Truer words were never spoken.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

02-04-2010

I must say, I wouldn't really have so much of a problem with PCM if he didn't have such incredible map control. I mean, yes, TF is good, but I basically see this guy in EVERY lane at the same time, continuously pushing. It's pretty ridiculous.

Also, the fact that his autoattack bypasses Pantheon's passive basically just means pantheon is unplayable :/ I mean, that's just wrong.

SlyGoat

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightstriker View Post
I must say, I wouldn't really have so much of a problem with PCM if he didn't have such incredible map control. I mean, yes, TF is good, but I basically see this guy in EVERY lane at the same time, continuously pushing. It's pretty ridiculous.

Also, the fact that his autoattack bypasses Pantheon's passive basically just means pantheon is unplayable :/ I mean, that's just wrong.
that's another good point im surprised nobody brought up yet; no other hero can push like this guy. he can literally push all 3 lanes at once, on top of everything else he can do. he's basically the omnichampion possessing all the strengths of every other hero and none of their weaknesses. ridiculous.

Tahotai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GkCHN View Post
My Rammus with 2 maxed out warmogs, thornmail, and a sunfire didn't stand a chance. I rolled in thinking it would be an even fight, taunted him, and I died half a second later.
Maybe you shouldn't try stacking armor when the other team has a purple caster minion noob.

SlyGoat

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahotai View Post
Maybe you shouldn't try stacking armor when the other team has a purple caster minion noob.
you realize he works similar to old Ryze, right? he's a caster but he can pump out insane physical hits; but unlike ryze his physical hits arent converted to magic damage, thus you have to stack both armor AND MR to have a chance against him

PCM is ridiculous stop arguing against it. it's kinda obvious by now the only people who dont want this guy nerfed are the ones who can't play anyone else.

Shizuhara

02-04-2010

What is this? I don't even...

CuteFluffyBunny

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
that's another good point im surprised nobody brought up yet; no other hero can push like this guy. he can literally push all 3 lanes at once, on top of everything else he can do. he's basically the omnichampion possessing all the strengths of every other hero and none of their weaknesses. ridiculous.
You need to get a blue melee minion to try to soak up his hits, it seems crazy but it works, trust me.

FagelBagel

02-04-2010

I think you guys pissed PCM off, he is breaking match making. That little ******* is behind this server lag and is blackmailing Riot. Got that message about faulty hardware? Yea, its Riot shaking in their shoes hoping the PCM won't go on a rampage and destroy everything in sight.

Our only hope now lies with Chuck...

Godspeed Riot...