Holy **** please nerf purple caster minion.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

railspider

02-04-2010

Also, WTF is with PCM not showing up on TF destiny.

PCM is the ultimate TF counter.

Uber-god Tier.

HeLawlsAtYouSon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2010

No offense guys, but whoever gets items on PCM is noob. Every time I've been killed by PCM, he never had items.

NERF PLZ

KirbyHero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2010

10/10 games, if a team with 4 guys and a purple caster minion goes up against 4 guys and a Viegar, the first team wins. It won't even be close. Purple caster minion will gank every lane and dominate the games. Wards and Madred's Razors just halfway hold him back, he'll still go really positive if someone with 2 hours of practice games is playing him.

Just look at the way he's being played. He's a MAGE, and the top purple minion caster players start taking on towers at LEVEL ONE.

I'm just not going to play this patch. I need to make a thread showing someone important like me is quitting, that will surely effect change.

Tahotai

02-04-2010

Straight damage is never going to be overpowered at high ELO but purple caster minion's damage is still clearly way out of line compared to others.

Mindler

Adjudicator

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahotai View Post
Straight damage is never going to be overpowered at high ELO but purple caster minion's damage is still clearly way out of line compared to others.
That's why I suggested a slight mechanic change that I wrote up here @

http://lol.uuu9.com/lolhd.shtml

sorry, had to make a plug to the site haha.

TerisCartung

02-04-2010

Okay so I've only been playing LoL for a couple days, and I don't have enough IP to buy PCM yet so please don't flame. <.<

What I don't understand is how even when my entire team dogpiles him in a lane, I see him back again before anyone could have possibly respawned. Even though I never see him pick revive (stupid of him I know, lol, how is a free life not OP?), how come he's always back killing my team in like 10 seconds?

Is there a counter to this I'm not aware of, because I'm starting to wonder if I should just afk when I see the enemy team has him...

SlyGoat

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerisCartung View Post
should just afk when I see the enemy team has him...
basically this

game has devolved into "who's PCM gets most fed"; so the best thing you can do against a PCM right now is just afk in fountain so that your PCM will outfarm theirs. ******ed, I know, but Riot has basically forced our hand here.

Krang

02-04-2010

It's fine that the purple caster minion is overpowered, but I swear to God I heard it mutter something anti-Semitic after it killed me.

Can a dev please give the PCM a stern talking to?

SlyGoat

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberic View Post
It's fine that the purple caster minion is overpowered, but I swear to God I heard it mutter something anti-Semitic after it killed me.

Can a dev please give the PCM a stern talking to?
his taunt is actually "Take that, you dirty jew!"

tasteful, i know. way to go, riot.

Ląmb

02-04-2010

Hilarious... lol