what character counters ashe the best?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

goosse

02-04-2010

I have a friend that only plays ashe. we play 3v3 with other IRL friends but he refuses to play anybody but ashe. we say no being your best character and stuff and he cries and says im going to be ashe.

What is the best character to counter ashe?

thanks

KirbyHero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2010

The scrubbiness... in the thread... must. leave. without. flaming.

Aezur

02-04-2010

Teemo.

Dodge his volleys by blocking with your creeps, and then immediately afterwards go in with a blinding shot to the face followed up by a poison shot. I usually carry improved exhaust for some extra blinding. He can't do anything if he can't hit you. From the sounds of it, he's not going to buy any stealth detection so feel free to shroom up the entire lane.

NoobOverlord

02-04-2010

a human with at least two brain cells

goosse

02-04-2010

sounds like we got some mature people playing the game. just dont respond if you dont have any help. thanks

Also thanks, ill give teemo a whirl.

ashe is ok to counter in 5v5 big maps but the beta map makes it tough imo

Ai shi teru

02-04-2010

Tristana dominates Ashe in so many aspects..

quarked

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2010

i like sushi. also the mars volta.

if you want to get into a research program studying nano-fabricated arrays of high-temperature semi-conductor quantum devices you should have a bit of programming experience.

hope this helps.

Dapacman

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlasting View Post
Tristana dominates Ashe in so many aspects..
Yeah I agree with this. Tristana destroys Ashe. I don't even need to explain why, just time your leaps appropriately.

Ichthasen

02-04-2010

sorry goosse, people on this forum don't realize there are different levels of people playing this game.

Try running cleanse+exhaust against him sometime, when you get his by his ulti cleanse out of it and then exhaust him to blind his attacks and slow him while you move in for a kill Hopefully that will be just enough to get him to consider trying somebody new

Phreak

Shoutcaster

02-04-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Ashe has a lot of burst with her passive + Volley + her ultimate. But if you can tank that, you're going to melt her as she has no damage multiplication at all after her initial burst. Shaco can do very well because you can evade most of her initial pain and make her miss attacks. In general if you're playing Treeline, melee DPS/tank characters are extremely good: Mundo, Jax, Singed, Sion, Nunu are all good.