My internet goes down when I try to play LOL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alexander88

03-03-2011

Hello, I need help because after the two weeks ago patch my internet goes down only when lol starts to loading a game after the campion select, I only can play custom games, now i have a lot of leave :S, what can I do for fix it?

GreGnG

03-03-2011

Go to a country with internet ALEXANDER

Alexander88

03-03-2011

:S i have internet i can do anything in internet but play league of legends after the patch

relarmane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2011

I used to have an issue similar to this. Nearly every time I would start a game my local network would crash and after about 2 minutes it would come back up and I would be able to reconnect.

As to your issue, i assume you tried to reconnect and couldn't. My suggestion is to try playing on a different internet connection at a different location and see if that helps. If so you can safely assume that the problems is yours and not Riot's.

GiPi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2011

Maybe ur borther set the firewall to prevent you from playing, 'cos u must to study for some school test. Or something like that. U can try to ask him....

HolyFeary

03-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander88 View Post
Hello, I need help because after the two weeks ago patch my internet goes down only when lol starts to loading a game after the campion select, I only can play custom games, now i have a lot of leave :S, what can I do for fix it?
I have same problems. I have found a solution (Not a permament). I hope this helps a bit;

You should close your browser. It helps alot for me. I sometimes still disconnect from internet, but clearly not so many times. Like 10-20x lower chance. Try it out... :F Hope this helps.

Edit; If you even have it opened.

xzarion

03-03-2011

I think it's a problem on our end (yes, I get these internet problems too).

It happens mostly when I have my browser open at the same time as a game (I guess AT&T ain't

what it used to be). Closing your browser or any other internet related program seems to

significantly reduce the amount of times this happens, but it doesn't get rid of it completely. I've yet

to find a long term solution (If anyone has please tell.)