Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Player's Guide to League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lordlodu

06-09-2011

hi alll

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

06-09-2011

Hello Lordlodu... you have some pretty focused rune pages there. :-P

ATastyCooki

06-11-2011

GET SOME

Free Riot Points! (http://leaguerp.com?join=870)

ToximanerVespus

06-11-2011

I started playing LoL yestoday night and got 2 wins out of 3 games (1 game had to leave because I was feeling too tired). Does your stats get recorded for "leaving" games??

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

06-11-2011

Quote:
ToximanerVespus:
I started playing LoL yestoday night and got 2 wins out of 3 games (1 game had to leave because I was feeling too tired). Does your stats get recorded for "leaving" games??
I'm looking at your record right now and it shows 2 wins and 1 loss. Generally that means you were participating in the majority of the game and a loss was recorded instead--however, if the players in the match felt that you bailed on them they can report you for leaving.

If you do get a leave, however, it is recorded onto your stats. Please try not to start a game when you cannot devote your time into the match in the future.

TheFriendlyGh0st

06-14-2011

I was warned for "leaving" because I dc'ed in a game, i even reconnected and i only missed 5 min. of the game..

this was not a ragequit, my connection was lost and i wasnt able to reconnect instant, so i had to restart the game...

inSecFanBoy

Recruiter

06-16-2011

hey guy
i solo with a guy name xtemka and i told him lose = delete acc and he say that if i lose he gonna delete my acc and we make a bet and i win he dont even give me his acc

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

06-17-2011

Quote:
FKULOL:
hey guy
i solo with a guy name xtemka and i told him lose = delete acc and he say that if i lose he gonna delete my acc and we make a bet and i win he dont even give me his acc
Please review the Terms of Use (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse), transferring accounts is forbidden:
Quote:
D. Account Sales. The Account supplied to you is personal to you, and Riot Games does not recognize and expressly forbids the transfer of user Accounts. You shall not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or make any such offer, and any attempt shall be null and void. Any distribution by you of your Account and/or your Login Credentials (except as expressly provided herein or otherwise explicitly approved of by Riot Games) may result in suspension or termination of your Account.

MLG StarDust

Recruiter

06-20-2011

i think this guide is excellent in helping players learn new builds etc.

Siggtron

06-21-2011

Quote:
TheFriendlyGh0st:
I was warned for "leaving" because I dc'ed in a game, i even reconnected and i only missed 5 min. of the game..

this was not a ragequit, my connection was lost and i wasnt able to reconnect instant, so i had to restart the game...

Leaving and reconnecting is not an instant "leave".Connection problems happen...
Some players who experience lagg, also try to reconnect to solve the problems. Sometimes this works.
Keep in mind that leaving a game (to reconnect), means you fall back in gaining experience! Less exp, means u will be lower level. Team mates will not appreciate leaving every 5 minutes, which may result in a "complain"; for leaving the game". But if you tell your team that you have major lagg and want to reconnect once to try to solve the problem, they will understand.

Hint: If you do experience lagg...leave at the beginning of the game. Not at the end when all the teamfights appaer. Your team needs your help at that time!

The leaves after a name are people who leave a game and don't return.

Good luck people and enjoy the game!