New Player's Guide to League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enigmatic Cyria

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son Golin View Post
789, 10! I win

coolard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

good site!

SummonerOfLost

06-01-2011

i gotta admit good job but what u need to do is put a guide on how to put a sock into peoples mouths im sick of getting called quote (****ing feeder with no ****ing life) when i do 25/3/10 as my kill/death count

SummonerOfLost

06-01-2011

ok great post but how can u help on the fact that i get sweared out every second i mean i love the new systom that came out where u can bann or sespend them but u gotta wait to lvl 30? so the newbies dont get a say untill they lvl to 30 and that takes ages

ReggaeLisek

Recruiter

06-01-2011

Good Job

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

06-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummonerOfLost View Post
ok great post but how can u help on the fact that i get sweared out every second i mean i love the new systom that came out where u can bann or sespend them but u gotta wait to lvl 30? so the newbies dont get a say untill they lvl to 30 and that takes ages
This prevents people from making multiple new accounts to partake in the Tribunal--or even troll the Tribunal using their multiple accounts. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. The requirement for being eligible to judge cases is Level 30 and no prior offenses on your record, I believe.

WeAreLegion

06-01-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=647706
Son Golin, I'm bringing your attention to my thread, I put a lot of work into it!

NeeksNaman

Champion Herald

06-01-2011

Thanks for the site recommendations!

PoPo29

Recruiter

06-02-2011

If I recruited someone how do I get the badge thing?...and what is it?

Doctor Ace

06-03-2011

Thanks for the guide :P especially the other forums listed, helped me find good starting builds