New Player's Guide to League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

05-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by magistvo View Post

lJeFFl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2011

my friend is having a problem to update when the patch starts it says uptade failed how can he repair this?

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lJeFFl View Post
my friend is having a problem to update when the patch starts it says uptade failed how can he repair this?
Is your friend playing on a Windows XP computer on a Limited Account?

drsleap

05-25-2011

Hey there , i got a problem when i downloaded this game , i can't start the game there just come at midd of monitor " leage OF legends " and then close and there i cant see anthing more , what to do :S ?

Goryoun

Recruiter

05-25-2011

Try to reinstall it! I think the new patch came with a repair tool, try it =)

Vl3SxYpH40xUtURT

05-26-2011

it wont let me log in when it about be finish loading it says there an error and to ethier continue or send logs? what tht mean wht do i need to do help please and i just downloaded it yesterday....it says unspecific error occurred. please check the logs for info.....

IS1f8900182a41b0

Recruiter

05-27-2011

Hey you all, I just started playing myself and am wondering if there is a way to pull the camera back maybe a little and is there a way to make the character movements a little smoother?

Karilis

05-29-2011

How do I add friends? I have a friend I wish to add, but have no idea how to just add him...

Fleiska

05-29-2011

In pvp.net window bottom right corner there's button with person-icon on it. (If you dont see this button. It's most likely under your windows toolbar. Resize the pvp.net window from top left corner.) Click it and there's "+"-button where you type your friends name and boom.

Enigmatic Cyria

05-30-2011

i hate u riot, i really do