Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Player's Guide to League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seasoned Salmon

06-30-2012

The information needs to be updated

The Eggtart LoL University has been defunct for several months, the new one restarted by Ketsurou (i.e Rai) is the only one currently operating and the one I hang around in. If anyone needs teaching/help just join the chatroom and ask for a mentor. The Proving Grounds do not operate anymore but we do frequent some in-house games.

Thanks

KillerKh4n

06-30-2012

learned somthing

Zerashi

06-30-2012

hi guys!

lets play

KeyKeyJai

07-01-2012

FUC K you
RUBBISH GAME FOREVER
FU CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meagera

07-05-2012

Hi. I feel like a total noob for asking this question, but how do you chat in game?

Meagera

07-05-2012

Hello. I feel like a total noob for asking this question, but how do you chat in game??

Meagera

07-05-2012

Sorry for the double post....

G00dHash

07-11-2012

!

ConcernedFiance

07-11-2012

Please be on look out for 2 girls playing with emails [email]tigers1138@gmail.com[/email] and [email]spursastor@hotmail.com[/email]. Their play names are something like "Missihall" and "Wilyhaus". I wish I could give a more acurate discription however they are as ellusive as they are lose. They are w.h.o.r.e.s and will prey on married/engaged guys on line. Obviously they can't control themselves so please either contact them to satisfy their unmet sexual needs (civilized, decent men need not apply) or tell them to go screw themselves.

Thanks,
Concerned Fiance

DemonSlayer99

07-12-2012

a