New Player's Guide to League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LizZzaRd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

wat would be the best way to play FIDDLE? i do mid with FIDDLE,is it ok?

IamHaxor

khil34

04-01-2012

this is great for beginners check it out!

http://www.wifipad.com/

Attachment 411372

Alexyb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

Thank you very much

medusaspanties

04-07-2012

fine

Sarathach

04-07-2012

What levels do we get RP?

Jorick

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarathach View Post
What levels do we get RP?
Only the one time at level 5, or whatever it is. To get more you have to purchase it, or just hope Riot will give more out for free for some holiday or event or something.

kailthous

04-12-2012

where do i got to find out how to communicate with friends in game? or even friend other people for that matter. ive been searching from forum to forum about ANY information on friends and come up with practically nothing. ive friended other people, and my ACTUAL friends and i want to play together. how can we make it so we can play in the same game?

Sin Kyra

04-13-2012

hahah thanx

Jorick

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailthous View Post
where do i got to find out how to communicate with friends in game? or even friend other people for that matter. ive been searching from forum to forum about ANY information on friends and come up with practically nothing. ive friended other people, and my ACTUAL friends and i want to play together. how can we make it so we can play in the same game?
For simply communicating with friends in game, you can right click their name in your friends list and hit Send Message.

To play a game with your friends, hit Play and select whatever type of match you want to do. At the bottom right are the Solo and Party buttons; press the one for Party that says "I will invite my own teammates." Then in the new screen there will be an Invite button to the right. Press it and then use the plus sign buttons by peoples' names on your list, or type their names into the text box next to the button that says "Add to Invite List," and hit the Invite Players button to the bottom right of the screen when you've crafted your list of who you want to send invites to. Once you're all ready the group leader (whoever started the group and did the invites) has to hit the Start Game button and you'll be queued up for a match with your friends on your team.