New Player's Guide to League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeamTeal2012

09-09-2011

Hello everyone. I had seen someone play this at a friend's house, and thought it looked quite interesting. But I didn't start trying LoL out until I found out that the majority of the population at my school plays it. So I decided to try it, and got hooked on it the first day (Which is today. xD). By the way, I would like to be just known as Bone.

Sp00nn

09-12-2011

How can i use my account on eu server? My account is north american. Is it possible?

Kippery

09-15-2011

i super dont understand why i cant post in other forums since ive been here for awhile, but sweet riot, glad my opinion doesnt matter @_@

iRuvLice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2011

d

Dark Pepepancho

09-23-2011

i have a question, im new and i have problems with the screen playing the game, my screen move with my champion and i cant move the screen free. i want to know what i have to do to can move my screen free?
Thanks...

Wind1109

09-23-2011

Hello everyone.

StevoMaratonac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

New to the game. Forums seem helpful

Vexujem

09-26-2011

Hello.This is my first post.I have been playing LoL from for 1.5 years. I would like to know to whom i can submit my Idea for a champion?

Yirrict

09-29-2011

Hello, third day playing LoL. Would like to thank to thank Wrenchman Golin for linking all those guides. Big help with some of these things~

Seyberg ügynök

09-30-2011

Now why do not allow large users to be bugol because it tests and therefore do not let price be your brain does not get back please