Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Player's Guide to League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeamTeal2012

09-09-2011

Hello everyone. I had seen someone play this at a friend's house, and thought it looked quite interesting. But I didn't start trying LoL out until I found out that the majority of the population at my school plays it. So I decided to try it, and got hooked on it the first day (Which is today. xD). By the way, I would like to be just known as Bone.

Sp00nn

09-12-2011

How can i use my account on eu server? My account is north american. Is it possible?

Kippery

09-15-2011

i super dont understand why i cant post in other forums since ive been here for awhile, but sweet riot, glad my opinion doesnt matter @_@

iRuvLice

09-15-2011

d

Dark Pepepancho

09-23-2011

i have a question, im new and i have problems with the screen playing the game, my screen move with my champion and i cant move the screen free. i want to know what i have to do to can move my screen free?
Thanks...

Wind1109

09-23-2011

Hello everyone.

StevoMaratonac

09-26-2011

New to the game. Forums seem helpful

Vexujem

09-26-2011

Hello.This is my first post.I have been playing LoL from for 1.5 years. I would like to know to whom i can submit my Idea for a champion?

Yirrict

09-29-2011

Hello, third day playing LoL. Would like to thank to thank Wrenchman Golin for linking all those guides. Big help with some of these things~

Seyberg ügynök

09-30-2011

Now why do not allow large users to be bugol because it tests and therefore do not let price be your brain does not get back please