Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stuck in Elo Hell? Try these things out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HotVersion

03-05-2011

Quote:
Jürgen IV:
Stay at the same rating with ~100 rating overall difference for ~500 games with seeing 0-6 feeders at 5-10 minutes and people with 30 minion kills at 50 minutes and try to stay as positive as in your first games. Sorry I better choose to make the game entertaining for myself rather than nerdrage as the rest. At least then I am having fun in elo hell even when the games are miserable. In elo hell you can easily win 3v5 or with an intentional feeding as well, as long as the few people with a brain end up in your team not in the enemy team. Flame or intentionally feed or not, loss or win comes nevertheless in elo hell based on basically RNG.

Well flagging is all well and jolly; what's ur IGN? I'd like to see your stats;
if your around 1400; i'll gladly duo que with you if that's the case...
however for me; whenever i play vlad; enemy jungler was really good and constantly ganked me (usually top solo) anyhoo :P yeah

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trickbaby

03-07-2011

Quote:
Jürgen IV:
Stay at the same rating with ~100 rating overall difference for ~500 games with seeing 0-6 feeders at 5-10 minutes and people with 30 minion kills at 50 minutes and try to stay as positive as in your first games. Sorry I better choose to make the game entertaining for myself rather than nerdrage as the rest. At least then I am having fun in elo hell even when the games are miserable. In elo hell you can easily win 3v5 or with an intentional feeding as well, as long as the few people with a brain end up in your team not in the enemy team. Flame or intentionally feed or not, loss or win comes nevertheless in elo hell based on basically RNG.

that's the thing though... you going in and intentionally feeding/not caring, so that it screws over the other players... that IS Nerdraging, it's just passive-aggressive Nerdraging.