Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Games' League of Legends surpasses one million downloads!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CageHN

Recruiter

02-04-2010

Good going Riot!

YummyCheese

Recruiter

02-04-2010

Wow. I'm impressed. Me and my friend were speculating a few hours ago about the total amounts of players, and I was thinking roughly 100,000 +, he estimated even less. Well, I feel stupid now. I'm sorry I had so little faith, Riot .

Irony

Recruiter

02-04-2010

"Riot Games, a leading independent developer and publisher of premium online video games..."

There's another game?

BankBank

02-04-2010

woot! grats! as a present to all the players for downloading the game, howabout you give us facebook tristana, ufo corki, or even 1 new map

BankBank

02-04-2010

Quote:
YummyCheese:
Wow. I'm impressed. Me and my friend were speculating a few hours ago about the total amounts of players, and I was thinking roughly 100,000 +, he estimated even less. Well, I feel stupid now. I'm sorry I had so little faith, Riot .

1 million DOWNLOADS, not accounts...

sneef

02-04-2010

Congratulations Riot team

typhoid fever

Recruiter

02-04-2010

Hopefully at least 10% spent at least $10 on the game.

ËpïK

02-04-2010

It's good to finally see an online game made in North America hit the bigtimes. Most free to play MMOs start in Korea/Thaiwan/Japan. Congratulations.

Drka0s

02-04-2010

Does that mean we finally going to get out korki

Xylarax

02-04-2010

This sounds too good to be true. 15% of the user base logs on every single night? I doubt wow even has that kind of hold on its customers