Nashor's on AP Sion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rysan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-18-2010

viable? yes? gives nice attack speed with his ult, rapes face on lich bane procs, and has nice mana regen for more spammage.

i don't know. never really thought about it, and i never see it used, nor mentioned in any ap sion guide.

my core item build usually goes:
dorans ring
boots 1
sheen
boots of mobility
(mejai's)
lich bane
zhonyas

if anything, it would probably be best followed after lich bane. thoughts?

RickRollin

12-18-2010

it's good, but it's a waste of an inventory space when you can be putting better items into it.
go less AP and more AD imo.

Kroghar

12-18-2010

Just plain attack speed isn't going to help his ult much it alreayd grants AS and lifesteal, AD or crit is what it needs. I never build full on AP Sion, so usually I throw in an Atma's blade which gives some armor and a massive damage boost for the gold and the crit burst. I know it does nothing for Sions AP burst combo, and is probably inefficient if you already have a Zhonya's. I just like being able to drop turrets and champs super fast, and pull off crazy combacks with Sions ult.

Though you don't get the Rod of Ages in your build, so you probably don't quite have the massive health pool. Nashor's does give you some sweet CDR which you need for an AP build, dunno if I'd delay Zhonya's for it though. And looking at your build you'd benefit more from Magic Pen, Abyssal, or Haunting Guise, or even possibly Madreds.

Dunno though, I rarely play AP Sion unless I'm just in the mood to dominate lane.