Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Poppy nerfed big time!! Why ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moshu

Recruiter

02-04-2010

Before the "great patch"I was playing with Poppy. All games - Poppy. I knew builds, strategies, even killed some dudes.
After the latest patch, I found myself with a unusefull character. I can't do **** with Poppy. I get killed by each character 1v1 ( thing that was not happening before ) I feel like a Critter in the woods. I have looked on the forums and saw that she was nerfed big time (even greater the twich). Ok thx for the "new content" - I'm leaving this - going back to dota.

looney

02-04-2010

Yeah gl with dota playing troll with 6 bashers, I bet you pwn them big time

SlyGoat

02-04-2010

Read as:

i suck **** and can only play one character and faceroll against scrubs. now that you nerfed my one character i cant play at all.

Although I agree poppy nerf was unnecessary, it was more than made up for by heroic charge actually working holy ****.

Admonished

02-04-2010

Yawn my char can't 2 shot ppl anymore, Baw baw baw .... Next!

Blaine66

02-04-2010

Poppy's Q gets a VERY minor nerf, her passive gets a nerf, and her E gets a huge buff. And you're complaining? My god, the ability to take out any channeled ability mid-team fight is incredible.

Also, Admonished, I can still one-shot mages with Poppy.

Moshu

Recruiter

02-04-2010

I was not expecting any "Yeah you're right / or other comments"
I feel like reading CAOD (for who knows what this means.) You get to make a post and "the trolling begins
It's not that i'm a newb coz i play only with 1 char. I played them all but Poppy use to fit me like a glove. Not ... it's so nerfed ... OH, but wait !!! she has A NEW SKIN !!! )
lol..

Necrax

02-04-2010

because she's still too strong...

Moshu

Recruiter

02-04-2010

Quote:
Blaine66:
Poppy's Q gets a VERY minor nerf, her passive gets a nerf, and her E gets a huge buff. And you're complaining? My god, the ability to take out any channeled ability mid-team fight is incredible.

Also, Admonished, I can still one-shot mages with Poppy.

I love people who post on the forums and don't even know the name of the spells
Dude she has been nerfed from 180 dmg at level 4 - to 100 dmg ( at level 4). I would call that a big nerf. you prefer to call it "a VERY minor nerf" well .. this is the life, you can't agree on all aspects of it .. ( but I whink you were great at math)

SlyGoat

02-04-2010

Quote:
Moshu:
I love people who post on the forums and don't even know the name of the spells
Dude she has been nerfed from 180 dmg at level 4 - to 100 dmg ( at level 4). I would call that a big nerf. you prefer to call it "a VERY minor nerf" well .. this is the life, you can't agree on all aspects of it .. ( but I whink you were great at math)

The 8% of max HP is still there, and the max damage cap is still the same. This is what makes Devastating Blow so potent.

BlazingFury

02-04-2010

I believe the sheen / trinity force bug has now been fixed, hence why you're no longer taking people 1v1..

-BlazingFury