Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The client has experienced an error, please restart the client.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nicetryKwai

03-01-2011

This happened when i was updating the patch. I don't know what happened. Anyone help?

Treslibras

03-01-2011

This same thing is happening to me. I get to 73% and then it says I have to restart the launcher. However, this happens everything I start League of Legends up.

HighSociety

03-02-2011

I had this problem too, and sadly I think the only way to fix it is to reinstall LoL. You should download a fresh copy, as I got the same problem when I reinstalled with an older copy.

There are a number of fixes in the Bug report section, but none of them worked for me. You can give them a try though since they worked for some people

Astat

Recruiter

03-02-2011

Quote:
baysidebLue:
I had this problem too, and sadly I think the only way to fix it is to reinstall LoL. You should download a fresh copy, as I got the same problem when I reinstalled with an older copy.

There are a number of fixes in the Bug report section, but none of them worked for me. You can give them a try though since they worked for some people

^ +1

Same thing happened to me and a friend of mine, i tried everything, only installing a Fresh copy (the installer i had on my comput had the same problem) seemed to fix it.