The client has experienced an error, please restart the client.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nicetryKwai

03-01-2011

This happened when i was updating the patch. I don't know what happened. Anyone help?

Treslibras

03-01-2011

This same thing is happening to me. I get to 73% and then it says I have to restart the launcher. However, this happens everything I start League of Legends up.

HighSociety

03-02-2011

I had this problem too, and sadly I think the only way to fix it is to reinstall LoL. You should download a fresh copy, as I got the same problem when I reinstalled with an older copy.

There are a number of fixes in the Bug report section, but none of them worked for me. You can give them a try though since they worked for some people

Astat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by baysidebLue View Post
I had this problem too, and sadly I think the only way to fix it is to reinstall LoL. You should download a fresh copy, as I got the same problem when I reinstalled with an older copy.

There are a number of fixes in the Bug report section, but none of them worked for me. You can give them a try though since they worked for some people
^ +1

Same thing happened to me and a friend of mine, i tried everything, only installing a Fresh copy (the installer i had on my comput had the same problem) seemed to fix it.