Spell Double Cast Bug Hot-Fixed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Espionage

02-05-2010

Any bug fixes to silvir boomberang?

AMKoochie

02-06-2010

Now, I know Janna is not a priority hero, but this "fix" sure seems to have just about disabled her casting of howling gale. It can be cast once, but the ability to "double cast" it is not working that well. I can lay the gale down, but the best part of that spell is being able to lay it, and send it. That aspect seems to not be working now.......just me???

ElTioTazza

02-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by manch View Post
That sounds like pretty good matchmaking to me. Did you want to win every game? If you're getting very even matches, your luck is quite good my friend. There are many of us with a good deal more wins than losses, whom if we don't pre-made 5man groups, are stuck with horribly bad matchmaking.

As to the topic of this thread, thank you Riot for the hotfix.

well the MMS isn't working right now, or it's kinda a ****ty one, i will told u the reason

i'm playing with 2 friends who are new to this game, so they are lvl 6 and lvl 8

we made a premade of 3+2randoms of inet against 5 randoms of inet (0 premade over here)

we had a great game, i mean, a fun one, without flaming and that ****, BUT, when he game finished (we obviously loose) i saw te smmoners lvls of the other side
30 30 30 30 26

the summoners in my side: 30 (me) 6, 8, 15, 26

so.... the Match Making System works? guess not.

in my opinion the mms must take about 5lvl difference with the players, i mean if u see that there is a premade of 30's ok, the mms will give u a battle against 30's or ATLEAST 25'S

and viceversa.

and this isn't a glitch or a 1-time-bug, this happened to me 5 times.

Czechers

02-06-2010

I noticed once that Gangplank was able to hit me twice with Parley. I thought maybe I had just been imagining things, but now I know better. Thanks for your work, Riot.

Ytinasni

02-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTioTazza View Post
well the MMS isn't working right now, or it's kinda a ****ty one, i will told u the reason

i'm playing with 2 friends who are new to this game, so they are lvl 6 and lvl 8

we made a premade of 3+2randoms of inet against 5 randoms of inet (0 premade over here)

we had a great game, i mean, a fun one, without flaming and that ****, BUT, when he game finished (we obviously loose) i saw te smmoners lvls of the other side
30 30 30 30 26

the summoners in my side: 30 (me) 6, 8, 15, 26

so.... the Match Making System works? guess not.

in my opinion the mms must take about 5lvl difference with the players, i mean if u see that there is a premade of 30's ok, the mms will give u a battle against 30's or ATLEAST 25'S

and viceversa.

and this isn't a glitch or a 1-time-bug, this happened to me 5 times.

if your game was over 45mins and was mostly even then it worked.

If your game ended by 30 and wasnt a surrender and was completely onesided the whole way then it failed.

Level has literally nothing to do with elo other than a minor gain with each level that is nullified after like the 3rd match at that level.