Spell Double Cast Bug Hot-Fixed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kasspa

02-04-2010

@Void
I have never heard of anyone having a problem like yours check the forums around maybe someone had the same problem and they found a fix, if it was riot's fault there would DEFINETLY be more people with your same problem.

Finally someone with some sense. Void your ******ed, your pc is still inferior in comparison to today's market your SSD is money you pissed away when you should have upgraded your ****ty video card or your cpu.
As a last side note, Crasus is 100% right, if your problem is riots fault then there would be multiple posts in the bugs forum right now with the same problem. This leads me to believe you really are dumb, and all that smoke you just blew out your ass about your badass gaming rig is moot. lol @ calling some kid out for having a dell when your pos rig is every bit as bad, cept your SSD which again is pretty pointless i bet your loving those loading times only to play your games with subpar graphics.

edit: so i realized you said 4850 and not 4650, still should have put your money into something else. and your problem is still 99.9% most likely your fault.

Demson

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volibar View Post
We've just deployed a hotfix to resolve the Double Cast issues that some champions are seeing.

You should not be able to double cast any of the previously affected spells as of right now, however it may APPEAR to double fire. We have issued a small client side patch that will resolve the visual discrepancy, so simply logging out and logging back in should resolve that.

NOTE: This does NOT fix the Gragas issue, which we will be tackling next and keep you updated about.
i see when Alistar heals me 6x times... nice i dont know this is a bug XD
bug gj to fast fix

Voidward

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasspa View Post
@Void
I have never heard of anyone having a problem like yours check the forums around maybe someone had the same problem and they found a fix, if it was riot's fault there would DEFINETLY be more people with your same problem.

Finally someone with some sense. Void your ******ed, your pc is still inferior in comparison to today's market your SSD is money you pissed away when you should have upgraded your ****ty video card or your cpu.
As a last side note, Crasus is 100% right, if your problem is riots fault then there would be multiple posts in the bugs forum right now with the same problem. This leads me to believe you really are dumb, and all that smoke you just blew out your ass about your badass gaming rig is moot. lol @ calling some kid out for having a dell when your pos rig is every bit as bad, cept your SSD which again is pretty pointless i bet your loving those loading times only to play your games with subpar graphics.

edit: so i realized you said 4850 and not 4650, still should have put your money into something else. and your problem is still 99.9% most likely your fault.
Yes, I run LoL at a solid 90fps with full settings and play TF2 and 1080p with full settings and 4xaa/16xaf at 60, clearly I have issues with my gaming rig. What upgrades are there? 5000 series Radeon? What a waste of money, there's nothing that can even take advantage of that in a useful way unless you want to wank off to Crisis running with ******ed settings. A quad core CPU? LoL isn't even multithreaded last I checked, getting an i5 or an i7 for a bit more cache and a slightly higher clock is also a waste since there is no bottleneck of any kind in any of the gaming I do. Is this a "oh I spent more money on components that do nothing for me" reply where you call my computer **** based on your being "better" even though your LCD still refreshes at 60 FPS like the rest of us hence all those extra frames are wasted?

Also, if you actually checked the patch problems thread in help & support there are at least a dozen people with this issue who've posted in that thread in the last 2 days. GG at being clueless, but at least it was a valiant attempt at sounding smart, well done. Another clueless clown who doesn't even understand basic PC hardware and blames Riot's issues on hardware that runs everything perfectly. Wtf. Maybe you just have a Dell too and were offended by my original comment, sorry buddy.

Fallen 62

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidward View Post
Are you ****ing joking? What is my problem with riot? I've had to completely reinstall the game and redownload all the patch data every 2 weeks or so since august. If they were doing the best they could they would have probably fixed a common bug sometime in the last 6 months. Wake the **** up, coding takes time but a single bug shouldn't take 6 months.
I just fixed a bug in some of my company's software that was there for 5 months... No one could figure out how to fix it, or even why it was happening. It shouldn't take that long, but sometimes it does. It's the nature of programming, get used to it. Sometimes code has unexpected results on random systems. **** happens, again get used to it.

As for the errors, just be glad you can still play. I know there are people who can't play because of certain errors or something, and a fresh install doesn't work. Be glad that it does for you. Sure, it's a pain in the ass to have to uninstall and reinstall each time, but at least you get to play after.

(BTW, "at least a dozen people" doesn't really mean a whole lot of people on the grand scale of the game)

Crasus Akechi

02-04-2010

Quote:
Yes, I run LoL at a solid 90fps with full settings and play TF2 and 1080p with full settings and 4xaa/16xaf at 60, clearly I have issues with my gaming rig. What upgrades are there? 5000 series Radeon? What a waste of money, there's nothing that can even take advantage of that in a useful way unless you want to wank off to Crisis running with ******ed settings. A quad core CPU? LoL isn't even multithreaded last I checked, getting an i5 or an i7 for a bit more cache and a slightly higher clock is also a waste since there is no bottleneck of any kind in any of the gaming I do. Is this a "oh I spent more money on components that do nothing for me" reply where you call my computer **** based on your being "better" even though your LCD still refreshes at 60 FPS like the rest of us hence all those extra frames are wasted?

Also, if you actually checked the patch problems thread in help & support there are at least a dozen people with this issue who've posted in that thread in the last 2 days. GG at being clueless, but at least it was a valiant attempt at sounding smart, well done. Another clueless clown who doesn't even understand basic PC hardware and blames Riot's issues on hardware that runs everything perfectly. Wtf. Maybe you just have a Dell too and were offended by my original comment, sorry buddy.
No one in this thread has a problem like your's', so its either LoL having conflicts your specific hardware(not likely) or something is screwy with how your OS is managing the game when it updates(most likely). Riot MIGHT be able to fix it but, why dont you go make an non QQ thread post your specs your OS/version and try and talk with Riot like Pendragon has said multiple times instead of just sit on your comp all teary and hurt and cry/insult/troll around acomplishing nothing. FYI last responce to you and also I would prefer you not responding to this either.

*edit* so I cant spell to save my life

Hunkulese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2010

Quote:

You're clearly an idiot. Do you have any idea what goes into programming a game? You expect riot to make fixing a bug that is affecting 12 out of hundreds of thousands people their top priority. Especially considering that it's probably something wrong on your end? Just because you can list off the names of your fancy computer parts doesn't mean there's not something wrong with your computer. Take some anger management classes and grow up.

Voidward

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkulese View Post
You're clearly an idiot. Do you have any idea what goes into programming a game? You expect riot to make fixing a bug that is affecting 12 out of hundreds of thousands people their top priority. Especially considering that it's probably something wrong on your end? Just because you can list off the names of your fancy computer parts doesn't mean there's not something wrong with your computer. Take some anger management classes and grow up.
Twelve people made a post in 1 specific thread started 2 days ago. There is a difference between that and 12 total people being affected by this problem. I for example have made a few posts about this, but it has been months since my last post because clearly nothing has been done and nobody provided any solution.

I'm not listing off computer hardware to sound fancy, I'm listing off computer hardware to someone who claims my computer is outdated and runs the game poorly and apparently that is the reason why I have to reinstall the game every patch. Side note: I've been in mod development for close to a decade and I'm finishing work on an iPhone game as well as forming a startup game company for a larger game, so yes I actually have a very good idea what goes into programming a game, thanks for asking.

SamuraiPanda

02-04-2010

What is this Gragas issue they're talking about? Is it that his ult sometimes won't hit even when its on top of people, or balance issues regarding him?

Ouffytoof

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale View Post
Thanks, I'm glad you guys are working on Gragas, cause I really enjoy him, his just not viable at all right now, and I might not have enough IP to buy him for awhile so i want to play him while I can.
Gragas? not viable? he is one of the best tanks in the game. This is a joke right :P

Any champion that has a charge thats on a low cooldown and a great champion.. its called team play :]

Matts

02-04-2010

A few things I have noticed, although they may have been fixed with this new patch:

1) I have had issues with Sivir as well, with casting and nothing happening but losing mana.

2) Ashes enchanted arrow seems to be having issues as of late. I have noticed it go through enemies without stunning them. One of which was from my base all the way to the middle of the map, and I watched it go straight through the character with no effect.

3) Not sure if this was ever meant to work or not. Tryndamere being able to use an ability to go through walls and forest.