Spell Double Cast Bug Hot-Fixed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidward

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylverin View Post
@void

What is your problem with riot? They have limited abilities and are still fixing things all the time. It's not like they are SoE(Sony Online Entertainment) or something where they completely ignore their fan base and destroy beauty. Wake the **** up, codeing takes time. I'm sure these guys are doing their best and if you think you can do better apply to work for them and show them how it's done. Every single patch,hot fix, etc. I see posts like yours of people badmouthing the game and the people that make it. It's annoying not needed and completely irrelevant.
Are you ****ing joking? What is my problem with riot? I've had to completely reinstall the game and redownload all the patch data every 2 weeks or so since august. If they were doing the best they could they would have probably fixed a common bug sometime in the last 6 months. Wake the **** up, coding takes time but a single bug shouldn't take 6 months.

It's annoying not needed and completely irrelevant? No, a patch ****ing over my game is very relevant, and this is needed because this is the only way for me to articulate how irritating it is to download over 2gb of patches after an update then be forced to do it a day later due to piss poor testing.

x Warlock x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidward View Post
Are you ****ing joking? What is my problem with riot? I've had to completely reinstall the game and redownload all the patch data every 2 weeks or so since august. If they were doing the best they could they would have probably fixed a common bug sometime in the last 6 months. Wake the **** up, coding takes time but a single bug shouldn't take 6 months.

It's annoying not needed and completely irrelevant? No, a patch ****ing over my game is very relevant, and this is needed because this is the only way for me to articulate how irritating it is to download over 2gb of patches after an update then be forced to do it a day later due to piss poor testing.

Dude seriously.. if you have that big of a Problem w/ Riot then dont play the freaking game.. They have done A pretty good job w/ this game and Constantly add new stuff so get over urself and maybe get a computer that is not a peice of ****.. and you wont have to worry about reinstalling.. And clearly ur insane if you keep installing, just so you can ***** more about it.. so.. For Riots sake.. STFU

Draxy

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reignmage View Post
So i can't double cast bouncing blades anymore but still don;t have an ulti i can use with any real dmg unless my enemy is afk and lets me sping around for a second not attacking and then realiseing no need to move katarina's ulti is weaker then the combo of level 2 bouncing blades and lvl 3 shunpo .
I've noticed this too. In our team games, our Kat would do her normal thing, jump out when enemies are fairly low and pop her ult. It will spin around for awhile before any blades come out. We watched how the enemy champions run away before the first blade is launched. Is this a new change? It used to throw them out as soon as she started spinning right?

Voidward

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathtotem View Post
Dude seriously.. if you have that big of a Problem w/ Riot then dont play the freaking game.. They have done A pretty good job w/ this game and Constantly add new stuff so get over urself and maybe get a computer that is not a peice of ****.. and you wont have to worry about reinstalling.. And clearly ur insane if you keep installing, just so you can ***** more about it.. so.. For Riots sake.. STFU
I have a Radeon 4850, 3ghz Core2 Duo, 4GB DDR 800, Win7, along with a solid state drive that's probably 3x faster than yours and several times more reliable. You clearly have no clue about anything if you think my hardware is causing my game to break at patches then working again after I reinstall. Enjoy the Dell your parents bought you this xmas, and remember, you're a l33t computer HaXor!112 Feel free to give me more computer advice.

II Zer0 II

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinemind View Post
Yeah please tell us what is the issue with Gragas?
Is it
1. you didn't actually play test him?
2. his barrel only explodes when stopped?
a. His Q skill costs a flat 100mana at all levels.
b. its incredibly easy to dodge.
3. His drunken rage isn't so ragey
a. It doesn't give enough mana to do anything
b. Doesn't last long enough to be useful
4. His Ultimate is the weakest of all the ultimates!

Also your match making is horrible. After I work my ass off to win a few game 3v5 because of leavers and AFKers. I find that it is **** near impossible to win a game without leading the team in kills and startegies. Am I doomed to be paired with noobies for the rest of my accounts life?

I play with my brother alot and we have yet to see anyone surpass us in kills during a joint game. The matches are so even its just win-lose, win-lose, win-lose.

I'm angry because I spent $50 on this game and I know others have spent more, and its difficult to recruit people when I'm constantly being frustrated by leavers and poor match making.

From you post it looks like you are in low-elo bracket and are new to this type of game.

Maybe the reason you lose so much is because you have the most kills. Some people never realize they are starving their own carries by rushing/saving skills for the finishing blow and in the late game stage your own carries will be too weak to counter the enemies. This is not uncommon in lower elo games.

Nimenoz

02-04-2010

A couple of days ago, me and a friend played against a Mundo that suddenly disappeared for fifteen minutes. The thing is, though, he was still playing, we just weren't seeing him. And he was ABOVE us, attacking us from everywhere all the time, netting ****loads of kills. Is this a hack? I've also heard something about a bug with Janna's howling gale where those hit by the spell sometimes disappear. Would be important to say that my friend played Janna that game. Anyways, if Riot could get a look into this, that would be awesome. Because it's really a gamebreaker and the Mundo carried the rest of the team to a victory with 20+/2/10+. (And yes, I was the one that killed that motherhumper twice )

Dog4Life

02-04-2010

had same thing with using abilities on run... wanted to use alistars q ability and he just raised his hands used mana ability went on cd but he never actualy hit ground and didn stun and went runing forward.. annoyin when u try to use it as escape card.

i wish there was another thing fixed... pictures of ppl not refreshing quick enough, tryin to heal global with soraka is almost impossible at times... i look at those pics constantly and sometimes is i see full bars of hp, then all of a sudden 2 ppl r dead and pic is showing me that they r dead with 3/4 of hp, im gettin around 50 fps with not much goin on and around 30 when there is 10 ppl team battle so i dont think its my graphics, so what is wrong?

magicarcher

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinemind View Post
Yeah please tell us what is the issue with Gragas?
Is it
1. you didn't actually play test him?
2. his barrel only explodes when stopped?
a. His Q skill costs a flat 100mana at all levels.
b. its incredibly easy to dodge.
3. His drunken rage isn't so ragey
a. It doesn't give enough mana to do anything
b. Doesn't last long enough to be useful
4. His Ultimate is the weakest of all the ultimates!

Also your match making is horrible. After I work my ass off to win a few game 3v5 because of leavers and AFKers. I find that it is **** near impossible to win a game without leading the team in kills and startegies. Am I doomed to be paired with noobies for the rest of my accounts life?

I play with my brother alot and we have yet to see anyone surpass us in kills during a joint game. The matches are so even its just win-lose, win-lose, win-lose.

I'm angry because I spent $50 on this game and I know others have spent more, and its difficult to recruit people when I'm constantly being frustrated by leavers and poor match making.
RAGE MOAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.... poppy = win.

Crasus Akechi

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimenoz View Post
A couple of days ago, me and a friend played against a Mundo that suddenly disappeared for fifteen minutes. The thing is, though, he was still playing, we just weren't seeing him. And he was ABOVE us, attacking us from everywhere all the time, netting ****loads of kills. Is this a hack? I've also heard something about a bug with Janna's howling gale where those hit by the spell sometimes disappear. Would be important to say that my friend played Janna that game. Anyways, if Riot could get a look into this, that would be awesome. Because it's really a gamebreaker and the Mundo carried the rest of the team to a victory with 20+/2/10+. (And yes, I was the one that killed that motherhumper twice )
I had this problem once vs a Kayle I just recalled and relogged it was fixed, I dont think its a hack just a rare bug. Though it should be fixed having to relog mid game is not right it screws up the shop. (Also note I was using Janna and I like starting fight using howling gale on the bushes maybe thats when the glitch happened its probably a client side glitch as my team mates whom I skype with could see the kayle fine it was only me and my lane mate that could not)

@Void
I have never heard of anyone having a problem like yours check the forums around maybe someone had the same problem and they found a fix, if it was riot's fault there would DEFINETLY be more people with your same problem.

Skeith

02-04-2010

You mean no more nidalee double jumps? : D

who is your summoner, and what does he do?