Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spell Double Cast Bug Hot-Fixed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x Warlock x

02-03-2010

Did not realize there was a double cast bug... to bad.. would have loved to abuse that for a min. LOL... Aside from that i think what you guys are doing here is great.. As far as input.. Udyr is still WAY too fast when he switches to bear.. seems faster than it was.. And im really curious if you guys are doing anything to Prevent Hackers... Played a game earlier Where the entire enemy team disconnected.. and Reconnected 2 lv's higher... I know for a fact.. everyone on my team saw it happen..
Please let me know..

sushee

02-03-2010

Thank you for the fix. I'm surprised at how many people just keep whining about their in-game problems. I believe that it's better to requests these things instead of lashing out at the developers. Please accept the fact that they'll deal with these problems later, or otherwise stop playing the game for a bit.

BladeMeister

02-03-2010

kinda noticed this..

i was playing Alistar and because of lag/delay i was able to multicast Triumphant Roar..

Astroth

02-03-2010

and here i hoped they would undo the "deletion" of katrina

Kishar21

02-04-2010

I just played a match, where Anivia was able to use two walls in a row, where both of them were on the screen at the same time. I don't think that's suppose to happen, and that must be a bug.

Also on the same topic, anivia's egg isn't targeted as a champion, so abilities, ie poppies ult doesn't work on her egg, nor does turrets. Riot need to make her egg just like the champion, and anything that effects the champion effects the egg. No reason to make it any other way.

Kishar21

SePhReS

02-04-2010

id like to see the ability to leave from the champion selection screen to be removed asap, its horrible when waiting in a queue and then every champion selection 1 leaves at 0:01 just for his own fun, these guys should considered leavers and getting a ban for some minutes before they can rjoin the queue again

also id like to see a banlist ingame tool implemented to exclude all these ******s out of my games

The Hye Circus

Recruiter

02-04-2010

I got SO hopeful that this was you implementing a "double click the spell button to insta-cast any self-targetable spell"

And now I am crushed.

Voidward

02-04-2010

Oh thank you so much! That kb sized patch broke my game like every patch does and I have to delete everything and reinstall from scratch. Whoopdeedoo, thanks a lot, I was really at a loss as to how I wanted to spend my bandwidth before this.

I really need to find a game that isn't the byproduct of a thousand monkeys writing code at a thousand workstations. Bugs like this shouldn't be happening in the first place.

Liquid Badger

Recruiter

02-04-2010

@void

What is your problem with riot? They have limited abilities and are still fixing things all the time. It's not like they are SoE(Sony Online Entertainment) or something where they completely ignore their fan base and destroy beauty. Wake the **** up, codeing takes time. I'm sure these guys are doing their best and if you think you can do better apply to work for them and show them how it's done. Every single patch,hot fix, etc. I see posts like yours of people badmouthing the game and the people that make it. It's annoying not needed and completely irrelevant.

TheTrueHavoc

02-04-2010

Ty for the fix but now many of the player's clients are crashing...ALOT