In-game Screen

First Riot Post
12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moar Ganks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2011

Just patched a couple of minutes ago. Went into a game. Everything loaded fine.

The problem is... the whole entire in-game screen is overlapping itself.

I can't really explain what it looks like, but I'll try. Imagine a picture of a dog. Yes a dog. Now... get 10 or more pictures of the same dog. And place each pictures on top of each other and have each picture bigger that the one below it.

So basically, my health bar is overlapping each other and growing in size. the background is doing the same thing too. Everything is overlapping themselves and growing in size except the UI.

I'll try to take an in-game picture but my computer doesn't let me while I'm on LoL. So I'll try to make a paint picture to describe it better.

Please help.

Ok. Just switched to full screen mode... Now the whole entire background is normal... but it is completely black. Changed to every setting, resolution, etc. and it is still black except for a couple of areas. Still able to see minions, allies, enemies, n buildings though.

BlastTyrant

03-01-2011

Yes this is my issue to!!! i Cant seem to find the screen shot folder because i have screen shotted it, I found if i Alt+Tab out then go back in it cures it, but still a annoying yet trippy issue when first getting into a game.

SamanthaCarter

03-01-2011

I alt+tab ed out then back in and it was all black with just neon outlines of things on a black screen. I did this four times and nothing changed. glad to see other people are having this problem too though.

Moar Ganks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2011

Self bumping. Yes, I know... I'm sorry. I'll go sit in a corner now.

starshineHD

03-01-2011

I'm having a similar problem except the whole screen besides the mini map and my items are white..

Moar Ganks

03-01-2011

OK!!! I'LL ADMIT IT!!! I LIED ABOUT CHANGING ALL THE SETTINGS!!! JUST THE RESOLUTION!!!

It seems that if you play on very high settings it will cause this. But so far, very low does not.

BlargCow

03-01-2011

Same problem, everything was fine before this patch and now I can only play with character quality on low. That seems to be the only problem

only in windowed mode though

MedievalPepsi

03-01-2011

same problem here l0l

MedievalPepsi

03-01-2011

hmm i tried with only high setting and it bad but with low and very low character quality it fine. i was fine last patch with everything maxed

Cheesemaker

03-01-2011

same thing to me, overlapping health bars, and a blank white screen. i call it the WSOD (white screen of death)

12345 ... 9