Reword Yi's ultimate please...its a simple request

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eyelessgavin

04-26-2011

I played Yi a bit during free week and noticed something about his cooldowns and ultimate. From the champion page Highlander: Increases Master Yi's movement speed by 40% and Attack Speed by 40/60/80%, and he becomes immune to all slowing effects for 6/9/12 seconds. Additionally, killing a champion refreshes all of Master Yi's cooldowns. (Assists reduce half of the base cooldown amount.)

What I noticed is this: his cooldowns do NOT refresh when he kills a champion. His cooldowns refresh when he kills a champion and Highlander is still active. Again, should an enemy champion die with Yi's assistance or by his blade after Highlander has been used, after it's 6/9/12 duration, his cooldowns are not refreshed.

I understand that this is part of the active skill, but would like to see the word description changed to read: Highlander: Increases Master Yi's movement speed by 40% and Attack Speed by 40/60/80%, and he becomes immune to all slowing effects for 6/9/12 seconds. Additionally, killing a champion while Highlander is active refreshes all of Master Yi's cooldowns. (Assists reduce half of the base cooldown amount.)