Solo Queue Ranked Trolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konzart

01-07-2012

From Season 1, I started from a low ELO after being trolled many times. Worked my way up to 1400 ELO in season 2, until the trolling started again. Is there anyway to get by this? People say to carry yourself out, and everyone says it's true. After a couple games, it seemed to be true, the ones without trolls, just mildly new players. But when you do very well and their solo top and mid has been fed to high heaven, I don't even think it's possible. I've lost 100 ELO in 3 days of various trolling, and it's a bit discouraging. Trolls I see and report never get banned either. Any solutions?

ForgetYouFool

01-08-2012

same thing has been happening to me, i hate it. i feel you bro though i cnt offer any help D: . trolls ruin the game and us players chances to rise.

Selcopa

01-08-2012

you havent even played 200 games, you are overemphasizing swings.

That includes the possibility that you may(ie probably) have swung too high initially and the system is adjusting

Mehiran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

That Karthus didn't even have revive and managed 15 deaths.... lol.

1313Jr1313

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

the guy was bad... i see no evidence of trolling. i could imagine your team whining at him and trash talk being exchanged though.

Konzart

01-08-2012

We didn't trash talk and the other team did. Furthermore this happens more times than I don't get trolls and just get unskilled players. I played over 200 games in season 1, was discouraged to play a lot in season 2 after the loss of a 100 ELO and getting stuck in the 1250 range.