[Suggestion]3rd Person View

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaphieon

02-03-2010

I would love to play the game in more of a 3rd person view, would love an option to do this.

movement could be key bindable as well instead of just click to move.. I think that would really set your game apart from others.

Qcumber

02-06-2010

That sounds horrible!

Slade

02-06-2010

Yeah I agree with Qcumber, you're going to get ganked from behind hard. Do you know how often you'd have to turn around to see whats behind you so you don't get railed? Definitely not a smart idea.

Berkley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2010

this is a strategy game not an fps.

Laue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2010

I do believe it would require quite a lot of work on graphics engine. A LOT.

Bladee

02-07-2010

there is a game called World of warcraft, you know?

Ligerteeth

02-07-2010

it would be so ugly and flat, the game is top down for a reason

trykki

02-07-2010

Shaco would have a field day with anyone playing like this...

And after people tried it, they would stop playing it this way. All that (above mentioned) change to graphic engine to have it not be used.

However, and alternative would be to zoom ALL the way in. It'd give you about the same view, IMO.

try playing a game or two with that :P

Zaphieon

02-09-2010

There would not have to be any graphical modifactions at all. you just turn the camera.. the graphics on this game is not horrible.. you see the trailer yeah thats a camera view from 1st person basically.. I have be playing pvp games for a LONG ass time.. and it would be very doubtful that shaco would have any kind of advantage over this game play then the other..

but it would help get more people playing the game giving them an option like this.

or you could just give the option for a free look camera at any angle then make it so you can lock it how you want to see.

would love to see movements being bindable to keys as well.

Viridian

02-09-2010

It really wouldn't be LoL anymore if the view was changed, even if it was optional. The game was designed with the top-down perspective in mind and providing an alternate view would mess up with some abilities.