Can't log in?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylfaen

03-01-2011

So after downloading the patch just now, I can't log in. It saying i'm using an invalid account name/password when trying to log into League of Legends. However, as you can see, I'm logging in just fine to the website, which means i'm not entering incorrect information.

What do?

bObThEeMoKiLlEr

03-01-2011

it says today im suppose to be able to play from suspension... well today i tried to log in and it says suspended until 03/1/11 and that today whats going on >.>

Warloz

03-01-2011

I have same problem as Blowfish. Game says wrong user/pass, but I have no problems logging in on the website.

Warloz

03-01-2011

Was able to login on the European server after the updates earlier, but now it also says wrong user/pass.

Rhobgauy

03-01-2011

I'm having the same issue. What is the deal, Riot?!

Sylfaen

03-01-2011

Bump. There will be no end to my fury if my account is lost after 500+ wins and spending upwards of 50$ on it.

nh0ck

03-01-2011

I'm having the same issue. After downloading the patch just now, I can't log in! It says invalid user name/password. How come It's working in the website but not in game??? all I want to do is play and I don't care if there is a new champ.. Please make it work ASAP!!!

Eavens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2011

This is the second time it happened to me. Last patch was the first time I was locked out from PVP.net until way late in the day, too. :\ Why does this happen?

Samtue

03-01-2011

I can't connect after this Patch 28/02/2011(I'am french and play on Mac with North America version) I have a Bonus in Run for PI X2 I want a Staff a reply!!! I Want a repayment!!!!
Who can reply to me or a phone assistance! I am very wrong!!!

Ten Sack

03-11-2011

same here invalid user name / pass.. And to think people actually Pay money to this buggy ****.