Do you support this thread?

Hell Yeah! 121 78.57%
Hate it! 2 1.30%
idk 6 3.90%
nom nom nom nom nom 25 16.23%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Season 2 suggestions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darion Mograine

03-20-2011

I'm going to spend some time this week updating the thread and trying to make it look nicer. Honestly, if RIOT had a code snippet thing or if I knew how to manipulate the quote function... I could just make pop out topics where you just click on a headline and it pops the topic under it.

At any rate Diamond, cleaning up the thread was on my to do list, I just prioritized finding new stuff posted by the community. As for "Rather than troll the presence of Red posts on your thread, I'd like to bring this back to the top of the list for recognition, and ask that you be a bit more considerate about posting on others' threads." I'm a little confused by it. Can you elaborate on what you were saying, because it sounds really vague and I'm not understanding what you were trying to say. I definitely don't hate people for posting their opinion, I just want to fully understand what you were saying there.

@Karl
If you would do me the favor of suggesting this thread to other reds once I update it to look much cleaner, that would be totally awesome.

Archiplex

03-24-2011

Bumper karts

Archiplex

03-25-2011

cmon guys don't let this die!

also why am i still grey!

Villiroth

03-26-2011

Id like to see the average k/d/a, minion kills, tower kills globally for champs. An average amassed from the entire history of that champ by every player that ever played him/her/it. Could also go so far as to separate it by those that own the champs vs ever game played, ranked/normal and maps.

Archiplex

03-28-2011

Refuse to let this die!

Luniaril

03-30-2011

tl dr some parts but there should be also 2 stats afther game which should be like
damage dealt to champions
damage mitigation ( for tanks ) since damage taken show the reduced damage ( as i know, correct me if im wrong)
when i got %70 dmg reduction that stats shows like i havent done my job well and looks like melee dps guys does all the tanking ( which is not true) and the guy who never helped in team fight and farmed minions like a madman looks like he did awesome damage.. thats why these 2 filters should be added to stats after match

Pauliieee

03-31-2011

I'm mostly for the ARAM side of it, but there are some other good suggestions there =)

Dr Wiggles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2011

I agree with the ARAM stuff, but I'd like to see a combination of draft and random game types. Where you can ban champions, but don't get to pick. Since in ARAM one champion can actually change the game entirely.

TrikzBlackout

04-02-2011

Allot of great ideas in this thread, I do however disagree with being able to spectate games, people would abuse this and help each other by ghosting.

Mikstry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2011

There should be 1 vs 1 games in dota i liked play 1 vs 1 because i was winning like 15 games and lost 1, when i lose game i could blame only myself