Lux, Garen & Jarvan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Summoner Abyss

03-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethCypher View Post
You started off pretty awkwardly there good sir lol.
Now that you mentioned it yeah it did? but honestly I wouldn't think garen would say anything else honestly he is a die hard loyalest to the t. Maybe why i like playing him over any other champ.

SethCypher

03-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summoner Abyss View Post
Now that you mentioned it yeah it did? but honestly I wouldn't think garen would say anything else honestly he is a die hard loyalest to the t. Maybe why i like playing him over any other champ.
True, but I always imagined him to speak in a very...grand manner persay. Like...

"Garen, old friend, do you have time? I have several important questions I would like to ask of you."

"Prince Jarvan, I am sworn to Demacia and the crown. If there is something troubling you then it is my duty to assist."

Summoner Abyss

03-01-2011

Quote:
"Garen, old friend, do you have time? I have several important questions I would like to ask of you."

"Prince Jarvan, I am sworn to Demacia and the crown. If there is something troubling you then it is my duty to assist."
Well now you got me there haha, you good sir win this round today."

DeathBane23

03-01-2011

Quote:
As for the other "Demacia brigade" you got poppy and sona also.

Now as for the the jarvan and lux love relationship I can see this playing out.

"Hey Garen your my friend right?"

"Yes Jarvan and your my prince what can I do for you in the name of Demacia?"

"Well your sister is really lovely and I would like to court her with you and your families blessing of course."

Garen looks dumb founded "Umm Jarvan you know she fires beams of light at people who get her upset set right? We are still repairing half of our manor due to the fact she got upset about us trying to force her to do something she didn't want to do."

"Garen my friend I I fought dragons and beast that many would die at the mere sight of how bad can this be.."

Few hours later you see Jarvan running through Demacia avoiding every "lazer" Lux shoots at him while he is thinking "Why didn't I listen to Garen's warning."
maybe he'll watch out for that lazer!!
btw... sorry my mistake im just trying to figure out whats the lore of this game...

Summoner Abyss

03-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathBane23 View Post
maybe he'll watch out for that lazer!!
btw... sorry my mistake im just trying to figure out whats the lore of this game...
it's hard to get the lore of the game since the main story is fragmented through out the game on characters and realms. but the journal of justice helps a little bit. best think of it as a puzzle with the pieces missing case the factory hasn't finished making them.

D3Reap3R

Emissary of the League

03-01-2011

Quote:
He'd be in a very VERY tight position wouldn't he?
I guess Garen would try to bring him Demacian Justice ?

Hotarukin

03-01-2011

Hm, I think from a military standpoint, it's Lux, Jarvan, Xin Zhao, Garen, Galio.

Then again, I don't know whether Galio is part of the military force or not. Poppy is an ambassador for Bandle before she is a warrior for Demacia (though, the way it works out, she's likely to lead a battalion of Yordle into war for Demacia) and Sona has basically no reason to have military contacts.

Summoner Abyss

03-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3Reap3R View Post
I guess Garen would try to bring him Demacian Justice ?
But I think that would be pointless, just bad enough if Jarvan ran into Lux in summoner's rift and used Dragon Strike and knocked her up..

there i said it, I know all of you where thinking of it. Now I'm going over tot he bot lane and work on buffing my courage and mog's buff. *hides in shame.*

Hotarukin

03-01-2011

Quote:
But I think that would be pointless, just bad enough if Jarvan ran into Lux in summoner's rift and used Dragon Strike and knocked her up..

there i said it, I know all of you where thinking of it. Now I'm going over tot he bot lane and work on buffing my courage and mog's buff. *hides in shame.*
I was not, however, I suppose Lux won't just be another notch in Jarvan's flagpole(bedpost). Hopefully she's up to his standards.

SethCypher

03-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarukin View Post
I was not, however, I suppose Lux won't just be another notch is Jarvan's flagpole(bedpost). Hopefully she's up to his standards.
I don't...I don't...know....what?