What is the new standard? Official word please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phixation

02-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herborist View Post
Twitch and Pantheon are overpowered and should be fixed.

Twisted Fate is a joke to me - I've never seen anyone play him well, ever. Even when people claim to be "pros" with him, they usually fall flat on their faces.

Gangplank isn't overpowered in the least, you just have to know what to do. A common mistake I see is Veigar's trying to use their stun on me and hoping it'll buy them enough time for another team mate to run over. It's like no one knows what my abilities do because gangplank is so rarely played.

Lol I don't think you've ever played with a good twisted fate then. Twisted Fate can single handedly control the whole game. He is strong the whole game even before his ult he can still TP into the brush and 3 man gank a lane. When he gets his ult it's pretty much a free 1-2 kills every time it comes off cooldown. At the end of the game he's usually so farmed he can 2 shot your squishies, on top of having a spammable stun and his ult is on a fairly short cooldown.

All of that ganking and control, and you can't kill the ******* if his ult is up either. Ult + instant TP while you are hitting him and you just lost your 1k gold.

He is very, very powerful. I think alot of people gave up on him for 2 reasons. 1 being that everyone knows he's about to be completely reworked and don't want to waste time practicing him. Others like myself just got bored with how easy he was.

ninja

02-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herborist View Post
Twitch and Pantheon are overpowered and should be fixed.

Twisted Fate is a joke to me - I've never seen anyone play him well, ever. Even when people claim to be "pros" with him, they usually fall flat on their faces.

Gangplank isn't overpowered in the least, you just have to know what to do. A common mistake I see is Veigar's trying to use their stun on me and hoping it'll buy them enough time for another team mate to run over. It's like no one knows what my abilities do because gangplank is so rarely played.
Twitch was fine before the nerf, and is fine now (I don't play him at all). OP if you have a stupid team that doesn't know when to expect him. In which case, getting mowed down by twitch is expected because their team is obviously just better than you. Sometimes that's hard to admit, but just learn to counter him.

TF you can't judge based on people that don't play him well. He has incredible map control. He is an insta-gank-and-win hero. Once you start playing with good TFs you will see.

Gangplank is meh. I know people that play him. They may or may not play him correctly, but he's been decent from what I've seen, and the grog-soaked wound buff just made parley that much better.

Pantheon has been out for a day. Give people time to learn how to actually play him properly, and how to counter him before blatantly stating that he's OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosoraptor
Ryze, Amumu, Jax, Gragas, Corki, Janna etc;
lol... Amumu and Corki?

I laffed. At work. No really. You just put one of the best tanks/initiators, and one of the best dps in the game into a "weaker favorite champions" list.

Lists are very opinion-based, and champs perform differently in the different brackets because of player skill level, so you shouldn't exactly go around with your list of characters that you wish you were good at and call them weak cause you can't figure them out. Just ****ing play more. You're bound to figure it out someday.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

02-03-2010

Twitch, Pantheon, and Shaco really aren't particularly op...

Shaco is too strong early game, but that's more a problem with criticals in general then it is with the champion, as he either totally carries or is kinda... not good.