Go to first new post I paid real money for THIS? [Amumu Skin]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

One Who Balls

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagga View Post

Have you honestly even looked at it -_-

Bla bla, yes hes looking down usually, I still don't think that should go from just past his shoulders to the ground, do you?

Seeing as people in the other post are saying the same thing, maybe you should take a sec to actually compare the artist image to the ingame skin, you might be shocked.

Squirrel Lord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-03-2010

I've seen it ingame, and I think it looks awesome. If I played Amumu, I would buy it.

Arafel

Friend of Urf

02-03-2010

People must not understand how the top down view works. I wish Riot would come in and give an in game view from ground level (like in their trailers) to show that it's exactly the same as the preview.

DID YOU KNOW that Amumu's head is pretty big? I don't think you did if you think that his headdress goes to the ground.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

02-03-2010

I enjoy it, and posted shots hours before I saw the first complaints
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...=39367&page=12
That thread is where I've posted most of the skins' in game screenshots

WilsonK

02-03-2010

I would never buy this skin... actually, I have 6 skins+-, and the new 3 of this patch (pantheon become a clown with yellow - sorry, that's not golden - draws, poppy is extremely black, you almost can't see her, and the sad mummy, well, another reason to be sad) wasn't well designed, amumu just looks like an giant black "cheetos".

Kaupert, W.