Riot Games is Hiring

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

52ants

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

i think bluefire should be premoted
He is a friend and when i thought i found a glitch no matter how stupid it was he immediately told me he was trying to get it recreated and fixed. he also helped me get my acct recovered when it was hacked. He is a good friend and a good employee if you dont see that he needs to be promoted then you are insane.

52ants

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

and if u read this bluefire be sure to add my name in!

52ants

07-08-2011

to be completely honest im only 14 but if there is anything i can do for roit tell me and ill do it

52ants

07-08-2011

please, riot listen to me. i may only be 14 but bluefire is the best riot staff ive seen so far. he may not be in videos or anything but he helps people alot. more than u think. just give him a raise, premote him, do something he deserves it.

booravad

07-18-2011

dddd

booravad

07-18-2011

ddd

Kugelf1sh

08-01-2011

U really deserve it riot, your micropayment philosophy is the best i've seen so far and the gameplay becomes better and better in every update, congrats to your game and your unique community relationship.

Thumbs up !

ownasaur

08-09-2011

Well Riot, just you wait.
Once a position in a legal department is open, (You do have a legal department...right?) I'll hope right on that. :P

LunarisDream

08-22-2011

All links are outdated.

RiotFpMcgee

Associate QA Strategist

Follow RiotFpMcgee on Twitter

09-30-2011

Does the 100k policy still apply?