Riot Games is Hiring

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crack Head 3675

05-03-2011

bamm!

Alastore

05-06-2011

I so wanna be a part of the design team, or help with the management, but i have to ask if living in other country restricts or influences the decision?

UsernameRequired

05-11-2011

I wish dearly to apply for a job, but I don't want to get my hopes up too high. Is there anyway we can get more info on the job that we would be applying for? As in, are we allowed to email questions about the specific job? I hope that's possible, I don't want my emails to go to waste.

If that is possible please let me know asap it would be greatly appreciated <3

-U.R.

Aleck

05-22-2011

Well I am currently in school for game design and almost done. My current class is using Unreal Engien 3.0 to design levels. Is that a bit much or not enough?

Hayabusa11

05-23-2011

Is there someone I can contact to find out if I've been denied? It's been a month since I submitted my application, and I've had no response. I applied for the associate flash developer/designer position.

Trizlight

05-25-2011

Out of curiosity, if a person lives close enough, can we apply in person (send in your resume and what not) or even just see the company?

Ok

06-23-2011

Where is the accounting position? Who is going to keep your books and right your financial statements? Who is going to help you get the most tax deductions on the massive amounts of revenue you will be making??

TOFLZ

06-28-2011

i just want to help develop characters

CryptRat

06-29-2011

I applied for the Associate Platform Developer position over two weeks ago and haven't gotten any response as of yet. I sent a second email asking the status of my application earlier this week, though admittedly I failed to proof read the final copy and it contained two errors.

I'm not sure how to take the silence, though there are a myriad of factors that could be affecting my qualification. It would be helpful if one of the Red's could post as to whether or not there remains any great hiring need, though it would seem that this thread has long since been abandoned.

hahahaweee

07-07-2011

I like that you seem to be favoring your players/community by asking for things such as experience with LOL which is wonderfully in touch with "gamer's games" philosophy. Hopefully that brings you qualified people who are as excited as I am to be applying to Riot.