Is poppy still broken?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dmirtygorachyov

02-03-2010

Playing a game against her now. Shes instagibbing everyone. Broken?

FearsomeFunk

02-03-2010

Nope. Played a few games as a tank with her. Plays much better as an offtank now, which is the direction they wanted her to go, imo.

dmirtygorachyov

02-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearsomeFunk View Post
Nope. Played a few games as a tank with her. Plays much better as an offtank now, which is the direction they wanted her to go, imo.
An offtank?

She just did 643 dmg with her Q to me, are u sure?

Necrax

02-03-2010

she's just an uber damage dealer without the need to waste a slot for survivability. if that's the definition of an offtank than, yes, she's the one. her Q's base damage is reduced...sooo? i still don't get why that ***** can proc sheen and sexy jax's empower cannot

Khrin

02-03-2010

<3 sexy jax

Kadzin

02-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmirtygorachyov View Post
An offtank?

She just did 643 dmg with her Q to me, are u sure?
well she used to do around 900 with just sheen
so i'll take 600 over that any day

nightguy13

02-03-2010

Umm lastnight I was playing as taric and we had a poppy on our team... of course I get a matchmaking fail and everyone besides poppy and myself were level 13 and below while poppy and I were level 30... and teh entire enemy team were all level 30 as well so of course we had to carry our team.. but

I would just run into the middle of the fight... turn my ult on and watch poppy go wild... once she got to around 200-300 health nothing could kill her because of my minor ultimate heal and the damage increase from it she just wiped the entire team... 2v5 we aced them 4 times and carried the team to win before the 25 minute marker...

wtb rethink on poppy? o_O and btw... .she still hits the same with sheen as she did before... (1100 dmg from Devastating Blow on Janna with shield up -.-) ehhh op. xD