Solo queuing into Premades.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omega Taurus

02-02-2010

So a little bit aboot myself.

I started playing about 3 weeks before the end of closed beta, played all of the champions in a good even spread to find what fit me well, then the store came out along with runes...that made me change things up a bit. I didn't make it into the mid november top 500 list, but I did make it into the next one, huzzah right?

AAANYWAY....

I solo queue most of my games, sometimes with a buddy, but I tend to get grouped with 2-4 player premades on my team. This would usually be a good thing except a few problems that occur.

1. I am not on your vent. I do not hear you calling out mia's, I do not hear you saying "tower dive that guy", I can not read your mind either.

2. I am not on your vent. You do not call out mia's in text, You do not explain what those pings mean - are those warnings or directions or what?

3. I do not know your plans or playstyle. I do not know if you're an aggressive player or someone that prefers to have a setup or ambush. So if we're hanging around a turret I don't know if you want to tower dive or wait for our team to do it and tower juggle.

4. Your buddy who went 4-12-6 with Karthas is the reason we lost, not my 4-4-3 Sion, so stop scapegoating me because your friend had a bad game. Everyone has their bad games, only one team can win so get over it.

5. Focusing on player X because you don't like them is just asking for the other team to play around that. Sure you killed them 10 times, but we lost the game because you ignored lanes and the other champions.

I do not have a premade team because I am not that hardcore of a player when there is no rewards for doing so right now. All of you who do really need to tone down the nerd rage though. So I didn't use Kayle's ultimate on you because I was silenced when your squishy ass went from 100 -> 0 before it ended, I guess that makes me a noob.

I can not wait for ranked matches so when I want to play in a premade it is vs other premades, when I want to solo que or with a friend it's vs like players. Getting sick of seeing elitist ****** premades ruining games because they can't accept a 50% win/loss ratio.

Kadzin

02-02-2010

so this is a qq thread?

Omega Taurus

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadzin View Post
so this is a qq thread?
Sure, why not. I am just venting some angst towards being grouped with overly dramatic nerds who rage over a game.

Kadzin

02-02-2010

Well the only thing i can say is
when you got a partical premade noone would invite a pub into their vent
and vent is kind of the point of not having to type.
So you can rage about but i seriously doubt anyone would change
the only solution is, get moar friends and have a vent of ur own.
As for people blaming pubs for their loss is also gonna stay the same
cuz someone has to take the blame and i doubt you would blame ur buddy
when instead you can blame someone who you will probably never see again.
You can never predict a players playstyle.
I once had a teemo who was playing real good till lvl 6
then he blue pilled back to base, shroomed the spawn point
saide he was defending it and called everyone noobs then afked till the game ended.
People are ******s you can't fix that.
Again the solution is to either play in premades urself
or play Bot games.

Florza

02-02-2010

I once solo queued into a 4 man, they gave me their vent info during champ select. I guess really depends on the premaders, they only have themselves to blame.

XipXoom

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florza View Post
I once solo queued into a 4 man, they gave me their vent info during champ select. I guess really depends on the premaders, they only have themselves to blame.
When a group of us play and don't have a 5 man together we usually give out our vent info to the others. I'd like to think its pretty common practice.

Phoxly

02-03-2010

When voice chat is put into the game, this won't be a problem. =P

climax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoxly View Post
When voice chat is put into the game, this won't be a problem. =P
I just hope it wont be like HoN where all you hear is "OH EM GEE SO BAD!!!" or annoying voices screaming HELP HELP!

Necrax

02-03-2010

i just can't stand the meaningless vent talks, usually full of unemotional spoken "lol"s for no reason other than making some random noise...

it's just...sry can't type need to puke right now. laters...

@OP: i sometimes get into one of these games as well. i just play my game usually since they won't react to anything i type, don't introduce me to their genious plans nor ping or what not. guess we can't do much about it - but referring to my introduction i'm always happy they didn't invite me to vent to pretend-lol at their meaningless lols...

Kolyen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2010

I like getting group with premades!

I remember one time ennemy team ganked me. Ok, this is mostly my fault for failing at map awereness for that shot. But when I did ask to call for mia, I got the famous answer: We did it... on vent!

Having something for the voice ingame would be a solution. With all the nerd rage, it would be kinda hellish tho!