@Riot, why you really ****ed up with Gragas.

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlyGoat

Member

02-02-2010

Seriously, Riot. You've been mostly pretty good with introducing new champions before. There were some letdowns (I personally found Udyr incredibly boring to play), but most of your heroes are solid on release, like Poppy and Nidalee, hell even Heimerdinger has a pretty niche playstyle. You're great at coming up with stuff we don't have in the game and introducing it.

So the question remains, how can you have let such an opportunity pass you by with Gragas? WHY IS HIS TAUNT (OR JOKE, THOUGH HIS JOKE IS PRETTY GOOD) NOT "GIT IN MAH BELLY"?

SERIOUSLY RIOT WHAT THE ****.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YummyCheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

02-02-2010

Umm.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mazurka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-02-2010

Obviously because he can spam barrel rolls. And if he needs to flee from chain-CC, he just needs to use the boost to get through.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZGBudai

Member

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
Seriously, Riot. You've been mostly pretty good with introducing new champions before. There were some letdowns (I personally found Udyr incredibly boring to play), but most of your heroes are solid on release, like Poppy and Nidalee, hell even Heimerdinger has a pretty niche playstyle. You're great at coming up with stuff we don't have in the game and introducing it.

So the question remains, how can you have let such an opportunity pass you by with Gragas? WHY IS HIS TAUNT (OR JOKE, THOUGH HIS JOKE IS PRETTY GOOD) NOT "GIT IN MAH BELLY"?

SERIOUSLY RIOT WHAT THE ****.
He was spamming that all game. I didn't lol once. Bad Goat is Bad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlyGoat

Member

02-02-2010

i like how fanboys downvote anything that looks remotely anti-Riot without reading or commenting


SERIOUSLY THOUGH.

GIT IN MAH BELLY.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YummyCheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

02-02-2010

I didn't downvote it because it was anti-riot.

I downvoted it because it was one of Slygoat's posts.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kadzin

Senior Member

02-02-2010

What is this I don't even.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZGBudai

Member

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyCheese View Post
I didn't downvote it because it was anti-riot.

I downvoted it because it was one of Slygoat's posts.
He has a couple of good posts, he just cover that with a bunch of NONSENSICALS.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zirun

Senior Member

02-02-2010

Gragas: MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD, AND THEY'RE LIKE "It's better than SlyGoat's."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZGBudai

Member

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirun View Post
Gragas: MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD, AND THEY'RE LIKE "It's better than SlyGoat's."
I was smiling until the end.

I am dissapoint.


12