Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Finally a real solution for Executioner's Calling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zohariel

02-03-2010

I don't like this idea simply for the reason that Mercury's is already probably the best single item in the game, and improving something that's OP to counter something else that's OP isn't my idea of balance. Introduce more items with the same effect OR reduce the EC effect - 12 seconds of 50% reduced healing from the time when they decide to stop hitting you is ridiculous.

starmonkey

02-03-2010

Solution for Mundo: popping his ulti clears any healing debuffs (the opponent can reapply aftewards if they wish).

Cleanse should cleanse healing debuffs.

Gaeb

Recruiter

02-03-2010

Healing is still incredibly powerful even with Exe Calling in play... it's only a 50% reduction and after the bug fix it no longer stacks.

I can't stand people that think Soraka's worthless, fwiw -- the impact she has during early game is obscene, and good games get decided early. I do think her ult should be tweaked to add a cleanse effect, which would give it the dual-nature of most abilities and be more than just a heal.