Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bugged Since Beta: Alistar's Headbutt

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dapacman

02-28-2011

Quote:
Andromansis:
You can barely survive. You can't barely die.
Could have been Malphite's passive.

It was NOT his passive. His passive was down. The fight started as me and Teemo vs. Malphite, and there was never a 2 second period where he did not take damage, much less an 8 second period.

You can barely die if you Ghost away, stun the two people ganking you, and as you are running away and you are not going to take anymore damage, the last tick of Ignite kills you.

If Malph had died and not used his stupid rock, Ignite would not have killed me. Also, he would have died. See the problem here?

Dapacman

02-28-2011

Quote:
BiggityBlam:
It's because you click to move him when he's doing the headbutt animation. Don't click around for a second and you won't see it happen.

Or, how about I hit him, didn't click anything because I was in no rush to run, I was at about 50% of the max range, and it simply did nothing.

It happens regardless of that. It shouldn't.

Chavez Obama

02-28-2011

I had this happen to me a couple times yesterday. It happened once using it on ashe. She had no BV (they were going bravery build) and had already used flash. She turned around and used strafe on me, but my headbutt did zero, which would have killed her.

Later on, I used it on Jax under a tower, and it also missed.

Andromansis

Recruiter

02-28-2011

Quote:
BiggityBlam:
It's because you click to move him when he's doing the headbutt animation. Don't click around for a second and you won't see it happen.

Ok, we have a hypothesis, now we need to prove it with science.
Also, I believe that Morello was working on a similar issue for Katarina's Shunpo yesterday. Might be related.

SnakPak564674

02-28-2011

Ghey

Dapacman

02-28-2011

Quote:
Andromansis:
Ok, we have a hypothesis, now we need to prove it with science.
Also, I believe that Morello was working on a similar issue for Katarina's Shunpo yesterday. Might be related.

Possibly. It's also probably similar to TF's Red Card, as you've probably read in this thread.

rivnen

02-28-2011

Quote:
KittenBurglar:
Same with TF red card.

^

Pengrin

02-28-2011

They also need to fix Poppy's charge already.

Andromansis

Recruiter

02-28-2011

Quote:
FoodIzGood:
They also need to fix Poppy's charge already.

Oh lord, whats wrong with Poppy's charge? I've used it a lot and never noticed a problem.

Best Ziggs BR

02-28-2011

Bump because there is nothing more annoying than trying to headbutt someone and it not working.