Bugged Since Beta: Alistar's Headbutt

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhokke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krom View Post
Fun fact. Don't know if it still exists as I haven't played him in a long time.... but Amumu's bandage toss used to do a similar thing. You would throw it, it would hit the person, but instead of being pulled the bandages would just hang in the air for a second and you'd kick your cat.
Still does, had it happen to me in my last game.

Dapacman

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krom View Post
Fun fact. Don't know if it still exists as I haven't played him in a long time.... but Amumu's bandage toss used to do a similar thing. You would throw it, it would hit the person, but instead of being pulled the bandages would just hang in the air for a second and you'd kick your cat.
This is generally when you hook things over walls. I hate this too.

Dapacman

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuzoS7 View Post
when you use headbutt and right click behind alistar he'll charge in and then look behind him to where you clicked causing the ability to cancel out/

i've done it countless times in practice only did it once in a normal game because then i knew what caused it.

my advice is let headbutt go off do not rapidly click or try to do other things at the same time.
Did you actually READ the thread? We've been over this. This is NOT the only time that Headbutt bugs out. It's just one more way to make it bug.

Dapacman

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrastos View Post
I have seen this happen before but it always seems like people are trying to do this, since most of the time the Alistar chains a pulverize right afterwards. When you do it like that, it's really quite effective. Kind of like a malphite ult.
Unless they have a Banshee's Veil, no.

Although most of the time, Headbutt won't even break Banshee's Veil like it's supposed to.

Dapacman

04-18-2011

Back on the front page, still waiting for a real answer.

LakewoodOG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

Bumping because this bug makes me really dislike playing alistar at times and it needs to be fixed.

Xipotec

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
Do you think that you just missed the headbutt? It is possible to miss someone if they run out of headbutt range in time.
By this logic anyone who is running will always dodge a headbutt at max range. This doesn't always happen and that's why its so annoying.

Boonestoorm

Recruiter

04-18-2011

Saw it on a stream yesterday, was a wtf moment that got the alistar killed instead of saving him.

Mellow X

04-18-2011

I'll bump this.

KittenBurglar

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenBurglar View Post
Same with TF red card.
Hey.