im not your personal hired ganker

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

League of Trolls

02-28-2011

if you dont "guard" my blue/red buff.. and u overextended..
i wouldnt risk my life to help u gank..

who the F u think u r??
im a player or maybe an enthusiastic LoL player like you..im not getting any wage or whatever to help u gank.. stop F'in say "gank", "noob, no gank"

JUNGLER ISNT YOUR PERSONAL GANKER.. HE/SHE/IT GOT SOMETHING TO DO AS WELL..

dont forget jungler do warded for u
do dragon for u
do baron for u(maybe with some of ur help)

stop F ur jungler otherwise be the jungler

R1shal

02-28-2011

rofl

J Pixel

02-28-2011

HEY I don't want to hear it if your not ganking then you should be laning with me. No point in having a jungler if he never ganks. Geezus

I feel better now :P

Kadzin

02-28-2011

So you're the Warwick/Udyr/Irelia/Trundle who are lvl 6 with double buffs farming golems while both top and bottom are getting your towers pushed.

Ralfazar

02-28-2011

If you aren't ganking then wtf are you doing in the jungle to begin with? You are the whole teams personal **** ganker because you decided to leave a lane with one person. So, get to ganking!

Creepercat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2011

I was playing Udyr today and Irelia top who was getting her ass whooped by vlad at level 6 told me I suck as Udyr because I didn't gank... Yes because I would love to gank Vladmir when he wasn't even over extended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralfazar View Post
If you aren't ganking then wtf are you doing in the jungle to begin with? You are the whole teams personal **** ganker because you decided to leave a lane with one person. So, get to ganking!
Yes because you can gank both top lane and bot lane at the same time while jungling, getting buffs, invading/sustaining.

Tyrald Grimnod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by League of Trolls View Post
who the F u think u r??
My ganks will slay the heavens!

/badjoke

Shinnyshin

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralfazar View Post
Dragon/Tower Pushing/Healing Up/Buying necessary items/Covering lanes.

It's true that all junglers should attempt to gank all across the map. But what you have to do is fit ganking into your schedule, not fit your schedule into ganking. You've got certain points in your route where you are ready to go around and gank. And since everybody wants your attention, you have to decide where and when you can try to make something happen.

If someone's pissed at me 'cause I'm doing dragon instead of ganking their lane, then I'm sorry, but unless it's a REALLY REALLY easy gank, I have my priorities.

But yeah, sometimes people who aren't the jungler don't realize how many demands there are on a jungler's time. And the better the jungler is, the better they're able to prioritize and juggle everything on their to-do list.

League of Trolls

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Pixel View Post
HEY I don't want to hear it if your not ganking then you should be laning with me. No point in having a jungler if he never ganks. Geezus

I feel better now :P

l2read..
im not saying not gank at all..

overextended gank is pointless.. the gank is almost zero chance to success..just wasting time.. .i would rather "steal" enemy's buff or do dragon or more jungling..
l2jungling

Havy whopons gai

02-28-2011

Learn to write like a human being, "u" pile of feces. It's a forum, not a ****ing instant messenger.