Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stop picking new champs, idiots!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karrot

02-02-2010

Quote:
Xylarax:
I thumbed up because i don't want this to get closed, everyone should know how idiotic the OP is

Idiotic? He's brilliant. He's fooled so many people...

I don't understand how. *sigh* Humans are so... interesting.

Quote:
FlubbyDG:

But im not just QQing here, I HAVE A SOLUTION: Just don't release a champ until the day after it's release, then it wont be such a big deal people can just calm down.

XipXoom

02-02-2010

Quote:
Karrot:
Idiotic? He's brilliant. He's fooled so many people...

I don't understand how. *sigh* Humans are so... interesting.

I'm not so sure now. Take a look at some of his other posts. I guess he could be a professional troll...

Redscare

02-02-2010

My staff sent me this yesterday but I didn't get it until Friday. Is someone clogging the internets again?

Karrot

02-02-2010

Quote:
XipXoom:
I'm not so sure now. Take a look at some of his other posts. I guess he could be a professional troll...

Oh, I checked before I posted. Still, even human stupidity has its limits, right? Right? ...guys?

XipXoom

02-02-2010

Quote:
Karrot:
Oh, I checked before I posted. Still, even human stupidity has its limits, right? Right? ...guys?

I tell myself this every time I watch the news. I'm not sure if its helping.

Omega Therion

02-02-2010

Get a better computer

In other words, Pantheon is much fun even if it is impossible to hit anyone with eyes with his ult.