Stop picking new champs, idiots!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlubbyDG

02-02-2010

Okay, I seriously think there should be an auto ban for anyone who chooses a champ on it's first day of release, I would like one chance, ONE FCUINMG CHANCE to play the new hero!!!

So I try and pick him...somebody else does first. I tell him choose somebody else. He says no. I saw fcuk you noob, and cue dodge. REPEAT 200000X, ad naseum.

Also, it is really really fcukin unfair for some poeple to play new champs against te same champs we already know how to play, how are we supposed to beat someone playing the new guy? Thats totall imba, of course they fckin own with him, but seriously anyone who chooses champ there first day is noob.

But im not just QQing here, I HAVE A SOLUTION: Just don't release a champ until the day after it's release, then it wont be such a big deal people can just calm down. Fckin A, well Im off to try and play ONE GAME with gragas again, wish me luck...

Raiden27d

02-02-2010

The only logical response anyone can give is of course QQ.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

02-02-2010

...my brain hurts.

ZGBudai

02-02-2010

That was so full of un-logic, My brain literally collapsed into itself.

UN-LOGIC WUT

Phoxly

02-02-2010

So your saying you can't beat the new champions, and you want everyone else to stop picking new champions so you can pick them instead? o.0 -brain hurts-

Kadzin

02-02-2010

whatisthisidonteven...

Craftounay

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlubbyDG View Post
Just don't release a champ until the day after it's release

Yeah right

killsteel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlubbyDG View Post
I HAVE A SOLUTION: Just don't release a champ until the day after it's release, then it wont be such a big deal people can just calm down.
Great, a solution! I'm glad your a go-getter and not just a whiner. If only Riot would listen up and release champions the day after they're released. This would solve everything.

XipXoom

02-02-2010

I hope for the sake of the human race we're just being expertly trolled.

Xylarax

02-02-2010

I thumbed up because i don't want this to get closed, everyone should know how idiotic the OP is