Anivia...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invisible Child

02-02-2010

Isn't getting much love nowadays. She is very sad.

That is all.

Meta

02-02-2010

I'm confused.

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2010

Top Men are on the case, after they figure out the case of the underpowered Nasus!

Neptune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2010

Uh...they just buffed her two patches ago, increased the range of her frostbite, making her very powerful combos even easier to pull off. I went godlike w/ her even before the buff...now it's even better. Learn to play ftw?

Also, they gave her some new animatons recently. So yes, she has recieved ample ammounts of love.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

02-02-2010

Soraka is getting ANTI-Love nowadays. Grog soaked blade proccing on parley? T.T

Kadzin

02-02-2010

Maybe if she cost less then Twitch she would get some love...

Landa

02-02-2010

Her price is the problem. 6k ip is like 10-15 tier 3 runes. Too much IP if you ask me.

richardalpert

02-03-2010

I'd be more inclined to use her on a regular basis if her move speed wasn't so ridiculously low. Triple-killing with her ult, only to fail at escape from a chilled, slowed, blinded TF = lulz at Anivia's expense.

YummyCheese

Adjudicator

02-03-2010

Quote:
I'd be more inclined to use her on a regular basis if her move speed wasn't so ridiculously low. Triple-killing with her ult, only to fail at escape from a chilled, slowed, blinded TF = lulz at Anivia's expense.
Turn into egg. Come back to life. Stun. Slow. Wall.

TheBayHarborButcher

02-03-2010

i think she's perfectly balanced. it just requires some skill to play her. if your team is competent and doesn't leave your egg like idiots you will survive team battles most of the time if the teams are even. i'm also pretty sure you can teleport during egg mode. that means you survive with a tele up and egg up nearly all the time.