Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thanks for nerfing Ashe again...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AzuuCookie

02-02-2010

Quote:
Azelf:
Playing an ashe takes **** tons of skill for that arrow, so if the hit box is a bit too big, that's not really unfair.

I just realized that I started defending both sides of the argument.

I'd be a horrible debater, disregard my points.

King John VI

02-02-2010

Quote:
AzuuCookie:
I just realized that I started defending both sides of the argument.

I'd be a horrible debater, disregard my points.

You'd make a good lawyer

XipXoom

02-02-2010

Awww, this makes me sad. Few things in this game are more satisfying than feeding my team mates kills from across the map. Well... I guess they got just a little bit more satisfying now.

makkii

02-03-2010

ashe in her current state is chicken feed, her only saving grace is (purposeful) miracle shots that help team members gank.

GoD FoRSaKeN

02-03-2010

Quote:
King John VI:
Nerfing Ashe doesn't make sense... She already has only three abilities, and her ult is already a skill shot... Why make it harder to use or less effective? She is by no means OP, doing less damage with fewer skills than other ranged characters such as Tristiana... Thus, she needs something to make her stand out... The arrow does just that. Nerfing the arrow just makes her worse, which is just not necessary. Change it back!

Uhm.. Can you say spam Volley? K thx.

Valcurdra

02-03-2010

Ashe sucks compared to similar heroes such as Trist or twitch.

Her ulti is really cool and defines her char but the hit box was a bit to big for a supposed skill shot.

I agree with the nerf but they should buff the other ablities to make her viable. I wouldn't be opposed to a complete re make of the first 3 abilities tbh.