Thanks for nerfing Ashe again...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raiku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2010

Yea. Don't think I didn't notice that the collision on her Ultimate has been reduce.

Undocument changes D:!

AzuuCookie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2010

As many times as I have been hit by that nuke and gone "What the ****!!", I do agree that it shouldn't have been nerfed.

Emp Santa

02-02-2010

ashe can still be op if you know how to play it ... end of topic

Worstcase

02-02-2010

Well, I hope you aren't firing that arrow and going 'Lets hope that arrow just barely clips that guy!'

Meta

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worstcase View Post
Well, I hope you aren't firing that arrow and going 'Lets hope that arrow just barely clips that guy!'
I hope you never jump an enemy saying "I hope they get away at 5% hp"... but I bet it happens.

AzuuCookie

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta View Post
I hope you never jump an enemy saying "I hope they get away at 5% hp"... but I bet it happens.
That's an issue of an enemy's own survivability. The issue with the arrow is that the hitbox was just way too big, granting it an unfair lenience towards hitting people.

King John VI

02-02-2010

Nerfing Ashe doesn't make sense... She already has only three abilities, and her ult is already a skill shot... Why make it harder to use or less effective? She is by no means OP, doing less damage with fewer skills than other ranged characters such as Tristiana... Thus, she needs something to make her stand out... The arrow does just that. Nerfing the arrow just makes her worse, which is just not necessary. Change it back!

Worstcase

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta View Post
Maybe once or twice... but incidently, I invested in the Death Star and so far, lets just say its paid itself off.

Kadzin

02-02-2010

Thank god
It was more like
"Yeah i was nowhere near that ffs arrow!"
Now it's better
besides good ashes will still nail the target they need
otherwise it's not a skillsht but a faceroll skill.

Azelf

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuuCookie View Post
The issue with the arrow is that the hitbox was just way too big, granting it an unfair lenience towards hitting people.
Playing an ashe takes **** tons of skill for that arrow, so if the hit box is a bit too big, that's not really unfair.